oh...

@yuhh.y/n just posted a photo

361,425 likes, 23,159 comments, tagged: markthomas

yuhh.y/n: my best friend, not your's @markthomas

sizzly.y/n: i will always love and support you but are you sure your just friends?

laurenorlando88: y/n i miss you so much, you should come over today ! :)

yuhh.y/n: omw now ;) @laurenorlando88

netflixorlando: i don't know what to say :( i thought you and johnny liked each other ?

justmymark: good, so you'll lay off my man 

loren: awhh cuties :) y/nn i miss you :(

yuhh.y/n: miss you too babe, much love <3

mark_fanpage: uh oh johnny better come get his gurlll lmao @johnnyorlando

yuhh.y/n: ^ uhm i'm not his girl :/

y/nandmark: why can't you be tho? ^

markthomas: awe we're cute ;)

yuhh.y/n: yes we areeee :)

onlymarks: no you stupid hoe, go back to Johnny gosh

johnnyorlando: oh...

view more comments...

your pov

before i left for the Orlando house, my phone kept going off telling me i had comments coming in on my recent of me and Mark. the most recent comment had me kind of confused. johnny commented just saying 'oh..'. what does that mean? jeez he confuses me.

i've had a crush on him for the longest time, but its obvious he doesn't like me back so why even try?

i grabbed my phone and wallet before driving lauren and johnny's house. 

i didn't need to knock because i've been close to the Orlando family for years. "Lauren i'm here!" i screamed walking up the stairs and into her room. 

"omg y/n!" she squealed running over and hugging me. " i missed you too Laur" i giggled hugging her back. "so what do you wanna do?" i asked her sitting on the familiar bed. 

"i was thinking Starbucks and the mall?" she asks, while grabbing her outfit. smiling, i nodded my head. "okay i'm gonna go get changed and do my makeup can you go ask John if he wants anything from Starbucks? she questions heading towards her bathroom.

" sure, i wanted to say hi anyways," i lied, i wanted to ask what was wrong with him. she nods turing into the bathroom before shutting the door. 

i walked up to Johns door hearing nothing. you could hear a pin drop it was so quiet. i lightly knocked on the door lightly, not knowing if he was sleeping or not. suddenly i heard a muffled, "come in" 

i slowly pushed open the door looking around the all too familiar room. my eyes landed on Johnny who was laying on his stomach and his face buried in his pillow. he looked as if his whole world just shattered and he doesn't know what to do. (damn if that isn't me lmfao)

i tiptoed over to his bed and jumped on it landing sitting cris cross applesauce (omfg i can't w myself sksk) 

"johnnybear, what's wrong ?" i question running my fake nails through his hair.

he let out a deep breath before turing onto his back looking at you, frowning. "awh, does little johnnybear need a hug ?" i said in a baby voice he raised his eyebrows and opened his arms, letting me lay down with him in his grasp. 

after a good two minutes of us just laying down, i looked up at him gaining his attention. "what's wrong John?" i asked seriously.

he sighed, looking back down at me. "do you like Mark?" he asks with tears pricking on his water line. "w-what?" i look at him with a confused expression. he sits up quickly before facing me again.

"i asked if you liked Mark," he stated more firmly. "what? no! that's the craziest thing i've ever heard, Mark is like my older brother. plus i like someone, it's just they act like they don't care so i just kinda gave up." i shrugged. 

"oh.." he trailed off, letting a tear drop fall off of his face. he got up walking to his closet i guess to grab a new shirt. idk (lmao i didn't know what to say he was doing)

i quickly stood up trailing behind him, grabbing his wrist so he would face me. "John why are you crying?" i asked wiping the fresh tears off of his cheek.

"because i'm in love with you, but your not in love with me" he spoke quietly not making eye contact.

i stood shocked for second, before i smirked grabbing the back of his neck and smashing my lips to his. 

i pulled back smiling at him. "your adorable you know that? the boy i actually like is you, dipshit" i giggled looking at his shocked reaction. 

he smiled right back at me before getting close enough to whisper, "i could get used to this" and kissed me again. 

i smiled into the kiss as he backed us up making us fall onto the bed not breaking the kiss. 

the door suddenly busted open revealing Lauren. "woah y/n i wanted you to ask him what he wanted from Starbucks, not to make out with him! oh jeez my virgin eyes," she screamed in fear covering her eyes. 

i giggled, kissing Johnny one more time before getting off of his lap making him frown again. "laur it's safe, you can look," i stifled a laugh. 

"you know what, i'm just gonna leave, it's really hot in here." she said leaving the awkward conversation.

"ok back to what i was supposed to do, what would you like from Starbucks, john?" i asked looking at him while he smirked at me still laying on his back.

the enndddd sksk

so tell me what you think, mhm ok and i love you guys sm :)