I don't Want her! I want you.

You walked down the hallway that you haves dreaded since last Friday. The day of your best friends birthday party. You walked into the party with your boyfriend at your side. And smiled widely.

But not soon after he caught you and Brandon Rowland in a room without your shirts.

It wasn't your fault tho. And you wish John would let you explain. But he competely ignored you all weekend. And you had to walk home alone after the party in the pouring rain.

You were heartbroken. And nothing could change it.

Your thoughts: If only he knew the real reason. But I was forced not to tell or John would get hurt.

*Present*

Walking down the hallway of hell. You were scared to see John. Or Brandon. The only person that knows the truth is your best friend Lauren.

She walked up to you and gave you a sympathetic look. You lightly smiled back. But she knew deep down how bad you were hurting. Tears threatend to spill as you past Johnny and girl talking and his arm around her waist.

After them talking for a while they leaned in and kissed eachother. She kissed him roughly.

You couldn't stand the sight anymore and ran down the hall. And everyone stopped to watch you run.

You were sobbing and Lauren ran offer you trying to catch up. She knew exactly where you were going. You and Johnnys secret spot. Where you had your dates, first kiss, first anniversary. First everything with him.

What you didn't know is that John pulled away and watched as you ran away sobbing. He had seriously thought that you liked Brandon. Which is why he kissed the girl. To try and make you jealous. But he was confused to see you run sobbing.

Part of him hated you when he saw you with Brandon.  But there was still a part of his that loved you deeply. With his whole heart his grip left the girl and ran after you as quickly as possible.

He knew just like Lauren where you ran. Your secret spot.

He ran and ran until he was on the roof top of the school building.

He quietly sneaked around the corner to hear you loudly sobbing and Lauren trying to comfort you.

He kept listening to hear you: I...i I don't understand. I love him so much. And he does this to me. Why? Am i not enough. I don't understand. I thought he loved.

Lauren: Y/N. He's just hurt. But you can't tell him the truth of what happened.

You: BUT I CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS. HE'S DOWN THERE KISSING ANITHER GIRL. WHILE I'M UP HERE SOBBING AND HE DOESN'T CARE. He...he just doesn't care Laruren😭

Lauren: Hey. It will be alright.  We will get through this.

John walked out after Lauren said that. SHE looked up and gasped.

Lauren: Y/N. Y/N!

You: What?

Lauren: Look...

You looked up from your knees.

You: What do you want?

John: i...uh...i...

Lauren:I'm gonna go. John if you do anymore dance I will punch you. She said walking away.

You: So. What do you want?!

John: Why did you cry when i kissed her?

You: Because I love you.

John: If you love me then why did you cheat on me?!

You: I DIDN'T. I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU!

John: THEN WHAT DID I SEE?!?

You: You really wanna know?! You said standing up with rage.

John: Yes please inform me on why i saw you and Bran-

You: HE RAPED ME. JOHNNY I WAS FUCLING RAPED. AND I THOUGHT YOU WOULD LET ME EXPLAIN WHEN YOU WALKED IN BUT YOU JUST RAN. THEN HE PROCEDED. OKAY? ARE YOH HAPPY NOW?!

John was stunned.

John: I'll fucking kill him. He mumbled.

You were looking at your feet while the tears kept spilling.

He looked up and you with tears in his eyes.

John: Y/N i...um...i am so sorry. I had no idea. I'm sorry i mis judged you. And I'm sorry I let him do that to you. I wish i was there for you. He looked down extremely mad at himself.

You: Why did you run after me? You mumbled.

John: Because I love you.

You: Then why did you kiss her?

John: I was seeing if you would get jealous... but when I saw you run i just felt guilt.

You: John I love you but if you want her you need to tell me now before I become mo- he cut you off with his lips.

He kissed you roughly.

John: Whyy would I want her when I can have You?

You: Idk. She's prettier than me an- he cut you off again with his lips. You haven't been in his arms all weekend and you felt better now.

John: I DON'T WANT HER. I WANT YOI! He screamed. Which made you smile. He knew you loved it when he screamed that he loved you.

You blushed and looked down.

John: Head up princess. Your tiaras falling. His finger lifted your chin and looked him in the eyes.

John: I love you so God damn much. And I'm sorry for what happend. But I will kill Brandon.

He looked at you with loving eyes. And you mentally died.

You: I love you to. And I forgive you. But I will beat that fucking bitch up.😒

The End😳