closure...

*this is inspired by my favorite song at the moment by Jack and Jack, called closure. you should listen to it cause i'm going through a hard time right now and this song helps so... check it out!*

Johnny was being distant. it was obvious.

 he never texted you anymore, never asked you to hang out and barley talked to you in school anymore. you on the other hand were still madly in love with him. and it made you scared just to think about him leaving you. which you knew was going to happen sooner or later. but you kept putting it in the back of your mind. you were scared to lose him. but it seemed like he didn't care if he lost you.

lately you two have been fighting a lot about how you "love your celebrity crushes more than him". which was absolutely insane. you could never love anyone more than him. and when you were fighting about it you said that. it just didn't sink into him. he didn't beleive you. 

but to his defense he was very insecure. he didn't think anyone could love him. well, except for his mother. 

one night your best friend texted you: 

bsf: im so sorry y/n. please don't hate me.

bsf: i just could not stand to see you sad like that anymore. 

you: what? what happened??

bsf: just see for yourself. 

she then sent 5 screen shots of her chats with Johnny. 

screenshot: 

Johnny; idk about y/n anymore... it just does't feel the same anymore.

bsf: oh... 

Johnny: im fine if you can't talk but i feel like a can't keep a relationship like i have for much longer...

bsf: wym? ik what you mean but like do you wanna break up with her? 

Johnny: ughhh. idk i can't tell her.

bsf: u have too. this isn't kinder garden John you can't get someone to do it for you.

Johnny: i know... i know

bsf: and you damn sure can't lead her on cause i will kick your ass

Johnny: i just want to fucking die so it's all fucking over.

bsf: ok John the best thing to do it tell her how you feel. tell her what your telling me right now.

2 hours later

bsf: John. if your going to break up with her you need to do it soon. im sick and tired of seeing her hurting like this. and gets so upset and sad because you don't talk to her anymore and im getting pissed off.

Johnny: i can't fucking do it. 

bsf: figure it out. ok?