dear diary,

your pov

i was rushing to apply blush to my natural makeup because my best friend, Johnny really didn't want to be late when meeting our friends at the mall.

"y/n," he whined, "are you done yet?" he looked at me from my bed with pleading eyes. "look John, you brought this upon yourself, you told me we were all hanging out 20 minutes before we are supposed to meet them."

he huffed falling back on my bed dramatically. "yea but i didn't know you were gonna have to put makeup on! like come on, you don't even need it." he shook his head while looking at me applying clear mascara and eyebrow gel.

"well i appreciate that Johnny, but i think otherwise," i looked over and smiled at him, "now would you please go get me my shoes?" 

Johnny's pov 

i nodded at her and headed towards her walk in closet, where all of her shoes and extra stuff is stored. 

i couldn't find her shoe box anywhere, "hey y/n, wheres yo-" i cut myself off when i spotted it in the darkest corner of her closet. "nevermind, i found it,"

when i pulled out the box i couldn't help but notice the journal buried under all of her shoes. 

how bad could it be right? she wouldn't be mad, right? i thought.

i slowly opened the journal and the first page read, 'y/n l/n's diary, DO NOT READ'

ok so maybe i shouldn't read it, but then again i am her best friend. i have an excuse. i flipped the page and saw writing at the top that said, 'dear diary, my new best friend and crush'. it was dated December 16, 2018 which is the exact day that we met and agreed to be best friends. ever since that day we've been inseparable. 

over all that time i had grown undeniable feelings for her. 

i continued reading down the page, 'his name is Johnny Vincent Orlando and he might possibly be the sweetest, funniest, smartest cutest boy i've ever met. we met at a Christmas party where we had mutual friends. and once we talked for over an hour we learned that we have so much in common. we both made a deal that we would remain best friends for the rest our lives. i have yet to tell him about Allen though. it's just, he made me laugh so much tonight and the whole time i was with him i had totally forgot about him and what happened. i'm not sure if i will ever have the courage to tell him. and i know we only met tonight, but i really like him. he's a gentleman, really funny and so caring its crazy. he listened to every word i spoke, which is the opposite of what Allen did. its like their polar opposites and i need something brand new. what are the chances Johnny is my brand new? '

my eyes widened as i discovered my best friends love for me. a smirk fell over my face as i heard her calling my name, i quickly hid the journal behind my back as she walked into the closet. 

your pov

its literally been two minutes and Johnny is still in my closet getting my shoes. "John? what are you doing in there?" i questioned walking into my closet slowly. he had a smirk spread across his face and looked up at me. 

"why are you looking at me like that?" i asked feeling slightly insecure. "no reason, princess," he chuckled a little when he saw my cheeks turn pink at the nickname. 

"okay well, i'm just gonna take these," i picked up my slip on vans and looked at him still slightly confused. "and leave you here to be weird." i giggled and walked out. 

Johnny's pov

i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in when she left. pulling out the journal from behind my back, i put it back in the shoe box and piled all the shoes on top of it. 

all that was on my mind was, how am i going to get her to tell me about Allen? should i just ask her? but i can't because then she would know that i read her diary, and she'd hate me. i can't even bare to think about what it would be like to have her hate me. i'd be crushed. 

i pushed the shoe box back where i found it and exited her closet to see her sitting on her bed scrolling through social media.

"ready to go, weirdo?" she asked looking up from her phone and standing up. 

hey ya'll, it's been a while since an actual update, but summers here! also before i published this i published my first imagine on my Alessio Scalzotto imagines book! and its over 2,000 words so if your into him, go check it out! 

also there will be a part 2 to this where everything goes down sksk :)