Birthday Suprise

~Your POV~
Me and Johnny broke up 4 months ago today. And the sad part is today is my birthday. It's also would have been the anniversary of our 2 years together today. But you know.

So the actual date is June 23, 2017. It's a friday (idk) and my 15th birthday.

Now it's 4:53pm and I'm just in my bed moping around. My parents are out of tpwn for a business trip do im home alone watching YouTube all day. I was sad and miserable. With out Johnny I was nothing. And he made sure that i was nothing. I've seen him around. With another girl on his arm. At Starbucks, the mall, the park and any other places I used to love were killed due to me seeing him with another girl there.

I clicked on a Pechie Bbies video of her slimes. Cause like dude shes the best and slime is so relaxing to watch. I was watching a cloud slime fall when I heard a knock on the door. Oh God my best friend Jes is here to sing happy birthday to me. I hurried down the steps and to the front door openi-

Johnny Fucking Orlando is standing in front of me. He was running his fingers through his hair and his eyes went side when they landed on me.

Just great I look like trash.

~John POV~

The door swung open revealing my beautiful ex- girlfriend. She had tear stains on her cheeks but that didn't make her any less beautiful.

She stood there or a few seconds taking in what she saw. And I'm guessing it wasn't a good thing when she had tears form in her eyes again.

She took a few steps back like she was scared and I cant blame her. I fed her all of these things. Telling her I love her, I'll never leave then one day I left her for what reason? I dont know...

You: W-what are y-you doing here?

John: I- uh-

You: Well? She says with tears briming her eyes.

John: I- uhm I wanted to say happy birthday...

You: Why would you care about my birthday? She snapped. But I honestly can't blame her...

John: I just.....

********************************

To be Continued! But tell me if it should end happy or sad. Personally I think sad because when i write these I think of what i would do or say and in this case I would not forgive him but overall thse are for you guys so comment what you think should happen🤗❤