teaser: this damned school play

quick quick quick ISNT HE JUST THE CUTEST BOY U EVER DID SEE???^

narrator's pov

y/n l/n and Johnny Orlando. when spotted in school people would describe them as rivals, academically and athletically. some might even say they have the title of frenemies, always taunting and teasing each other while keeping it civil.

when basically forced to be around each other outside of school their parents claim that they're 'great friends'. but- of course they never see the whole picture. Johnny's sisters have a better idea of the real relationship they hold, yet, still are unable to put an official label on it.

with every turn of a head John and y/n seem to be tossing mixed signal after mixed signal to each other, confusing not only themselves but everyone around them.

though, when it's actually just the two of them its a completely different story. oddly enough they find comfort in each other. whether its ranting about their shitty days or just doing their own thing in the presence of the other, they quite enjoy it. however, they'd be damned if they let a single soul find out the truth.

what happens when y/n and John score the rolls of the main characters, who also happen to be love interests of the upcoming school play? could they get tired of the front they've built to hide their true relationship? how will things play out when feelings they've tried to suppress finally show themselves?

COMING SOON AS I CAN MANAGE HEHEH

hey ya'll, be honest and tell me if you guys like teasers like this? i kind of liked doing it, i think it helps me lay out all my ideas for a specific prompt whilst also giving you guys a lil sum sum ;)

anywho ily guys and WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 100k AGAIN AFTER I DELETED ALL OF THE IMAGINES I DESPISED so i'm supe's happy and as always thanks so so much for all of the support <3