Basket Ball love

~Your POV~

I was on my way to the schools gym where I know my boyfriend John would be practicing for his game tonight.
I pushed open the huge door and saw my baby sweating and dribbling another basketball looking like he makes sure that the ball falls in the hoop.

He shot it after a few seconds then I clapped and he looked over at me startled.

John: Holy shit. Y/N You scared me to death.😫

You: Well we can't have that can we. You said while putting your arms around his neck and his in your waist.

You: I love you💖

John: I love you to baby. So much.. He whispered against your lips.

As your lips touched he pulled you closer closing the small gap there was between you.

After a long minute you pulled away.

John Noo...😣

You: You sir have to keep practicing on your jump shot.

John: Sure. Baby im the head of the basket ball team.

You: Yan you might be but I can beat you anytime...😏

John: Are you sure about that?

You: Definetly!

John: Fine then. Let's go one on one baby😌

You: Let's do this.

While he wasn't paying attention You came up and snatched the ball but before you ran you kissed his cheek.

John: Hey no fair! I was admiring how cute you looked today😟

You: Well I'm glad I can distract you with my looks. And i got the ball first. But we should have a competition. If I win you...have to wear your basket ball jersey after your actual game.

John: And if you win...duringhalf time of the actual game you have to come down and kiss me😏

You: Oh your on big boy!

You ran around him swiftly with the ball at the same time dribbling it all the way down to the basket. He just stood there stunned at how good tou were.

You dunked it into the basket and turned to him with a smirk.

You: I know right? I'm so good.

You gave him the ball and walked out if of his way.

He started dribbling the ball down the court but you caught up and stole the ball from his and shot it.

J

ohn: How are you so good at this?

You: Well my super awesome boyfriend is the captin of the basket ball team😂

*At the end of the game*

You: Awe are you sad? Cause I won!

John: Yea, yea, yea. My beautiful girlfriend is amazing at basket ball. Whatever. He said putting his arm around your shoulder.

You: And now when you win our game I can wear my kings jersey!😌

John: Okay. Fair enough.

Y

ou knew he was sad that he didn't win so you decided to suprise him when the team won.

*One minute before the game was over*

John was running around all of the competition and was so close to the hoop. There was 6 seconds on the clock when he was so close.

2 seconds left when he dunked it right into the basket and his whole team started cheering.

He looked up into the crowed to find you but couldn't. He looked away disapointed but suprised when you ran up to him and jumped in his arms.

You: I'm so proud of you. You whispered in his ear because of the loud cheering crowd.

He hugged you tight pulling you off the ground.

You jumped down froom his arms and looked over at your friend who had blow horn. You nodded as a signal to blow it.

She did So and everyone stopped and looked around till everyone's eyes landed on you and John.

You looked into his eyes and suddenly leaned in and kissed him. In front of the while school.

You: Are you happy now?🙂

John: Definetly😊 He said kissing you again

The End🔥