princess :(

Johnny's pov 

here we were, in our first ever real argument. yes we've play fought but for the first time ever this was a real fight. me and y/n have been dating for a little over a year now and we just got our own apartment together. 

i came home late from the studio for the third time this week and y/n was still awake. the next thing i know she's yelling at me about how we don't spend enough time together and how we're drifting apart.  

"y/n, we're not drifting, just because i spend extra time at the studio doesn't mean that i don't show you any less attention!" i raised my voice and i swear i saw her flinch. "yes John, yes it does. we never spend any quality time together anymore. i get that singing is your career and you have fans, but you also have me!" she yelled back at me. 

"mhm, so if i have you then why are you spending so much time with Cameron?" i questioned. i had seen it all over instagram and twitter, pictures of them at the movies, Cafes and shopping. she just hadn't mentioned hanging out with him at all to me. 

"a-are you accusing me of c-" i cut her off, "cheating, yes y/n i am. i've seen it everywhere! pictures of you and him at the mall, and going to get food together! so whenever i'm not home to give you attention you just call him up?!" i was screaming at this point. 

but my face softened when i saw the tears roll down her cheeks. "i-i would never Johnny, i would never ever do that to you." she whispered running past me sobbing. i heard her footsteps run up the stairs and slam our bedroom door. 

shit, i just fucked up big time.

what am i supposed to do now? i have to go apologize. i thought to myself. 

i walked up the stairs as quietly as i could and lightly knocked on our bedroom door. "baby?" i whispered. she didn't answer but i could still hear her quiet sobs not to far from the door. 

"baby i know your in there, please open the door." i spoke quietly. i heard her sniffling and shuffling before the door opened revealing her and her tear stained cheeks. "aw princess, i'm so sorry, i know you would never do that." i wrapped her in my arms tightly almsot as if i let her go she would slip away. 

her arms remained at her sides. "p-please forgive me," i stuttered. "i forgive you," she wrapped her arms around my neck and we sat their enjoying each others company.

YAYAYA SO BROS I'VE GOT MY SCHOOL LAPTOP AND ITS AMAZING OMGOMGOMGMOGMGOMGKOGM

enjoy and you all own my hearT <3