Sleepovers

~Your POV~

Tonight I was heading to my best friend Laurens house for a sleepover. But I hope her brother Johnny isn't there. We both hate eachtother. And we were not going to like each other until he says sorry first. Cause I sure as hell wasn't going to say sorry first.

We used to be friends when we were little but I guess he just changed his mind because one day i went to talk to him and he pushed me to the ground. But that was years ago.

It's around 5:45 and Lauren and Darian should be here to pick me up. Right then I heard the familiar sound of Darians car horn. I rushed down the steps with nothing but my phone and charger in a cute outfit:

I didn't have to pack any clothes because I go to her house so much that i have a drawer full of my clothes

I didn't have to pack any clothes because I go to her house so much that i have a drawer full of my clothes. It's like my second home with a boy that hates me and I don't know why.

I run down the steps saying by to my mom and leaging the house. I see LAuren in the front seat which is kind of odd but then i saw him. Johnny sitting in the back. I'm going to have to sit right next to him. I mentally sighed and ran up to the car to hug Lauren who just got out to greet me.

You: Laur!

Lauren: Omg bestie is slaying!

You: Awe thanks🤗 I hugged her and got into the back seat.

You: Hey Dair😊

Darian: Hey sista☺

All of Laurens family is like my family except for John. He's more like the annoying twin brother your best friend has but way worse. The one you used to have a crush on for the longest time till he pushed you and ignored ypu for the rest of his days. But ya know I'm over it if he wants to be a brat so be it.

John: Uh...hey.

You: Hi...

John: You...uhm...you look nice.

Wait did I just hear that? Did the Johnny Orlando so super famous just complement me?! Note the sarcasm.

You: Uh...thanks?

He smiled at me before putting his hand over mine...