100 thoughts...

PLAY THE SONG WHILEYOU READ🎶

Song: 100 thoughts💭 By: Tate McRae

Verse: 'One day he'll grab her by the waist'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked through halls with your head down Low. You scared that your eyes will meet his. You thought he didn't know you... Boy were you wrong.

He didn't just know you he was in love with you.

The way you would put your hair behind your ear when you were nervous, you voice when you talked about something exciting, the way your face liyes up when you saw your friends.

But there's one feature of you he had never seen...ever. It was your eyes. When ever he was around you always had your head down because looking into his Emerald eyes was your weakness.

Of course he had never really spoken to you because every time he would raise his you would run away...

He had thought you just didn't like him for some reason. But he was wrong too.

You two had every single class together. And it was clear to everyone in the school how much you liked each other. But no one said anything to either of you.

As you made your way down the hall you heard murmers about "maybe one day he'll grab her by the waist..." or something like that.

You didn't think much of it as yiy made it to you locker which was conveintly close to his.

Like literally 2 feet away from yours...

You opened your locker with ease and put your books inside considering it was the end of the day.

You sighed as you slung your bookbag over your shoulder and closed your locker door. You turned to see that he was right there grabbing his bag too.

Your heart started racing as you felt his eyes on you. You started walking fast to your group of friends.

You walk home everyday. And so does he but hes usually in front of you.

On the walk home your friends kept looking behind you. But you refused to becaise you knew he was there.

He felt different today. He had more confidence. And he knew that while he had this confidence he would do what he had drept of for the past three years.

He was determined to kiss you.

He walked at a faster pace in a attempt to catch up with you.

Once he got close enought he could hear your laugh. His heart melted ; it was like heaven to his ears.

His heart started racing as he lightly gripped your waist and spun you around forcing you to look into his eyes.

There beautiful... He thought as he stared into your e/c eyes.

Your heart stopped as soon as you processed what was happening.

You felt like nothing under his touch. Like you could melt at any moment.

He smiled down at you proud of himself for this sudden action.

With his hands still on your waist he pulled you closer and smashed his lips to yours.

You immediatly kissed back while your hands trailed from his upper arms to around his neck.

You were interupoted by your friends tapping on your shoulder.

Y/f: Uhm...we should go now...

You: Just go...don't wait up...

She shrugged her shoulders and started walking again.

You looked back at him and smiled.

Y

ou: I've liked you forever...

John: Me too...

You: I thought you didn't know me

John: And i thought you didn't like me at all

You giggled. You: Why would you think that?

John: Because you've never looked me in the eyes before...

You: Oh...that was cause I was nervous.

He smiles at you and pecked your lips.

John: Why would you hide your beautiful eyes from me?

You blushed and shrugged.

John: Well Mrs. L/N I would love to take you out some time. Does tonight sound alright? He smirked

You: Sounds amazing. You stood on your tippy toes to peck his lips.

You: You should walk me home. Since you live across the street from me...😊

John: I'd be honored.

He laced his fingers through yours and you started walking down the side walk just wrapped in each other presences.

The End💍