Forbidden

You: Dad I don't care if you dont like him! I love him and he loves me!

Y/D: That doesn't matter Y/N! He will hurt You! I was just like him! I lo-

You: No. You dont love me! Your just trying to keep me your little girl! I'm never going to let him go! And he would never hurt me!

Before your dad could say anything else you stomped up the steps and slammed your door shut.

You and Johnny had already made a plan to be together but only you two knew about it.

You got your phone out and texted him.

Convo:

You: The coast is clear bby.

BbyBoy💕: Okay. Babe what time?

You: How about 10ish. My parents should be asleep by then💞

BbyBoy💕: Okay ily it ill text you when i get there😘

You: Ilyt. Be safe and quiet💖

BbyBoy💕: I'll try😂💕

*End of Convo*

You started packing your bags to run away with him. That's right. If you couldn't be with him here you would run away with him because your in love.

You packed a couple shirts, shorts, jeans and sweatpants. You broke you piggy bank as quietly as yoh could and took out $500 that you had saved up over the years.

After you had everything packed up and you made dure your parents were asleepit was close to ten so when you texted John he told you he was outside.

You grabbed everything necessary and ran out the door saying bye to your dogs(mee😂🙄).

You jumped into his Jeep and kissed his cheek and smiled at him before he drove off out of y/h/t. (Your home town). You both decided that you wanted to be together and since your parents wouldn't let you your only choice left was to run away with him. And you did.

You guys left that town and drove off to Hollywood for yoy both to presue your dreams. Him as a singer and you as a YouTube star.

Since that night nothing out your relationship in Jeopardy again. You loved happily for the rest of your lives.

The End😍🍭