welp.

carson's POV

so Johnny's coming over today and i made it so that i y/n would be here because i know she has a major crush on him. and i ship them so hard. i know what your thinking. why do i want her dating when she's my sister? well because i've known Johnny for so long and i know for a fact that he likes her back. so i know that he would never hurt her. 

your POV

so Lauren's coming over today and i knew that Carson was gonna be home. so i made plans for today cause he a huge crush on her. i mean damn they would be the definition of couple goals. and i know that Lauren has major feelings for him too. so it will all end perfectly. and i know Cars would never hurt her. like the way he talks about her has my heart melting. sometimes i wish that Jo- nvm forget i said anything. 

i was getting dressed cause i think me and lolo are going to Starbucks or something. so i picked out :

and i did no makeup cause like ehhh who cares? 

Carson's POV

it took me less than 5 minutes because it's only gonna be me and Johnny. so who to impress right? i wore some grey joggers and a black t-shirt underneath of a thrashers hoodie. 

the next thing i know i heard the door bell and was walking down the stairs when y/n ran past me. i started to run because i didn't want her to know Johnny was coming.

Carson: no don't open it!

y/n: why not!

Carson: uh ... because i want to? i said making it sound more like a question ... yea that was not smooth at all Carson.

she rolled her eyes and before i could catch her hand she turned the nob and looked up.

i stood next to her realizing that there was not just one Orlando standing there but 2.

your POV 

i opened the door to lolo and the other youngest Orlando.  

Carson: uh ... y/n can i talk to you for a second?

you: i was just about to ask you the same thing.

i pulled his hand away from the door and looked him in the eyes.

you: why. tf. is.Johnny. here? i said sternly.

Carson: why. tf. is. Lauren. here? he said just as sternly.

we looked each other in the eyes realizing what happened. 

you/Carson: shit your smart. wtf.

we both started laughing at our plans while Lauren and Johnny looked at us like we were crazy.

we walked back to the Orlando's wiping our tears away from laughing too hard.

Lauren: uh ... you guys okay? she says trying not to smile.