Chapter 1

"Open it" Matt said. He was sitting right in front of Harry in the floor of their balcony. There was a cake in front of them. It was written '1st anniversary' in it.
Harry shook that shampane bottle and opened it. The shampane bubbles oozed from that bottle and some drops fell into their clothes and faces.
Harry was wearing a black half sleeved button down shirt and a black pajama. Matt was wearing an off-white full sleeved button down shirt and a black pajama.
"Woooooohooo" That was awesome. Harry said and sipped some shampane from that bottle.
Matt licked his lips where the shampane drops fell. Harry's eyes followed his tongue. He placed one hand in his own chest and closed his eyes, tilted his head "Ahhhhh!!!!!" He said with a sigh.
"What?" Matt blushed at Harry's action. He grabbed that bottle from him and sipped some shampane.
"Don't do that again please" Harry said and laughed.
"You mean this?" Matt again licked his lips.
Harry immediately grabbed Matt's shirt and pulled him to seal their lips. "Yes, exactly that" Harry said when he pushed him away. Matt smiled and wiped his lips.
"So, shall we?" Harry took a knife and pointed at their cake.
"Yes, my lord" Matt imitated Harry .
Harry cracked. It was beautiful to see him laugh. It was amazing to hear his husky voice in a specific rhythm.
"Let's cut it" Harry said. Matt and Harry grabbed that knife together and cut their cake.
"Taste it" Matt looked at Harry in pure excitement.
Harry licked that chocolate cream in that knife. Matt's eyes followed Harry's lips.
"Hmmmmm mm...." Harry closed his eyes and hummed.
Matt's eyes widened "How is it?" He couldn't hide his excitement.
"Soooooooo tasty..... Exactly as my Man."
Matt laughed with his red cheeks "Hm... I'm proud of that."
"You should."
Matt grabbed Harry's hand and tasted that knife. " Hmm... I'm not that bad!"
"You are incredible"
Harry put that knife down and raised in his knees. He leaned towards Matt and climbed into his lap. Matt held him by his waist and looked up at him with a smile.
"One year..."
"Mmmhhmm.." Matt mused.
Harry cupped Matt's chin and tilted his head up. His eyes traced his beautiful facial features. His thumbs traced his short sexy stubbles. Harry saw Matt's hazel eyes darkening. He smiled at him and leaned down..
"Happy 1st love anniversary Mr. Daddy Oreo." His lips caught Matt's breath.
"Happy 1st love anniversary Mr. Junior." Matt said against his lips. Harry kissed Matt's soft lips. Matt's hands traced Harry's back and he held him tightly.