Chapter 38

Kevin stood at the middle of that dance floor. There were vibrant colors and glitters everywhere. Men drinking, dancing, flirting and touching with each others. There was 'Despacito' played in the background. The colorful light fell upon Kevin's body. It caused the silky wavy brown hair of his glow even more golden. 

Lots of eyes fell upon him. Lots of them admired him. He walked slowly with a smile. 

Kevin unbuttoned his Shiney black silk shirt and dropped it on the floor. Exposing his body, he moved his slim fit body in a rhythm. Some people came close to him and danced with him with a grin. They touched his body and Kevin kept dancing with a smile. Someone grabbed his waist from behind and danced with him. He leaned into that body in his back. He put his hands on the shoulders of a guy in front of him and they moved their body gracefully. 
Kevin's eyes dropped into someone. He kept starting at him and the guy in a blue jacket was staring him back. Kevin grinned at him. He slowly removed his hands from the guy who was dancing in his front. He gracefully moved from those guys and walked towards the counter. He leaned towards the sexy blonde bartender but a hand grabbed his one shoulder, a wide body covered his back, he was pinned on that counter
"Can I offer you a drink?" A rough Spanish accent hit on his ear. 

Kevin grinned and leaned towards that body. When a hand wrapped his waist and a lip touched his neck , He tilted his head and exposed his Adams apple. Kevin moaned. "I will take that as a 'Yes'."

That guy in blue jacket licked on his Adams apple. Kevin moaned again. 
Kevin turned to face him and leaned his back to the counter. He grabbed that guys jacket and pulled him into him.

"I'm sure it will be tasty" He said with his sexy Scottish accent.

"Oh it is." That guy promised.

"I'm Kevin," He played with that guys belt.

"Jason" he replied with a grin.

"Well, it's nice ta meet ya...... Jason" Kevin said "And......... I can't wait for the drink that you offered me" Kevin dropped his eyes to Jason's lips. He licked his own lips and grinned. Jason grabbed his butts and closed their gap. 
The friction made Kevin moan loud.

"I can't wait to give that to you" Jason said and pulled away and he walked towards the back room with Kevin. 

Matt was wearing a black hooded jacket and drinking a beer. He glanced at Kevin when they moved to the back room. Matt checked his surroundings and followed them to the back room.

Jason pushed Kevin into the wall on a dark corner of that back room. He immediately pressed his own body and grinded their hips. Kevin grabbed Jason's both shoulders and tilted up his head. He closed his eyes and moaned loud.

When Jason grabbed Kevin's neck a hand wrapped on his shoulder from behind. Jason tilted his head to see that person but the hand in his shoulder was tightened on his throat. 

Jason tried to move but the grip on his throat tightened. 

Kevin grinned at Jason and leaned towards him. He grabbed both hands of Jason and Matt locked his hands in his back.

"Who the F**k are you?" Jason rasped.

Kevin grabbed Jason's belt and leaned towards him.

"We would like to have a dinner with you." He said.

Matt covered Jason's mouth with a cloth and tied it tightly. They heard Jason moaning when Matt tightened the grip.

"Well, we will take that as a 'YES'.... Shall we?" Kevin said and grinned at him.