Chapter 43

"I was unconscious..... " Matt begins to say and Harry glanced at him with a nodd. Bullets were shot continues.

"When I woke up you weren't there." Matt said.

Harry again glanced at him while shooting.

"Down!"

Matt screamed and tugged Harry down with him. He shot a bullet at someone and ran with Harry towards a car. They hide behind the car and the bullets caused the glass windows scatter.

"F**k" Matt cursed.

"And then?" Harry asked. Matt looked at him and sighed.

"I asked Dom for help and he came there. We tracked down the place where Danny took you and......." He shot a bullet through the broken car window and bend down to the ground with Harry.

"And we came to rescue you. Then he, Danny tried to stabb me but...... "

Matt glanced at Harry. He was looking at him with so much excitement.

"But you........ You covered me and..... And the knife sunk in your..... Your...." Matt begins to fidget and suddenly Harry grabbed Matt's neck and tugged him forward. Matt was shocked by that move and there eyes met.

"It's okay Daddy Oreo..... That's enough." Harry said with a font smile.

It soothed Matt's aching heart and for one second he wanted Harry to kiss him. Atleast on his forehead. He wanted that little touches and soft talks but...

A sound of s bullet bring matt back into reality.

Harry removed his hand immediately. "I wanna tell you something" He said.

"What is that?" Matt asked.

Harry opened his mouth to speak but suddenly "Boat!" He yelled.

"Whuaaat?" Matt asked with confusion.

"No... The boat.... The boat Matt" Harry grabbed Matt's chin and made him look back.

"They are escaping" Harry yelled again.

"F**k" Matt cursed. 

He pressed the button on his communication device "Kevin, we got a problem." Matt said.

But he didn't get any reply.

"Kevin, Kevin can you hear me?" Matt moved towards the boat and Harry followed him.

"F**k" Matt cursed again.

"What?" Harry asked.

"He gone offline." Matt said.

A bullet shot at their direction. Matt looked. There was only one person. Matt came out of his hiding place and shot a bullet on that gurad's both legs and hands.

"Harry, you should stay here." Matt said and ran towards the boat. But Harry was on his side.

"Harry? " Matt stopped.

"Even if I called you Daddy Oreo, You are not my father Daddario. I won't let you do it alone. And I hope you need a ninja partner with you." Harry smiled and Matt shook his head with a sigh.

They both ran towards the boat.