Chapter 20

Harry walked in. Matt saw a shade of guilt in Harry's face.
The first thing Harry looked was a photo on the wall. He looked around. There were a lot of photos in those walls. Most of them was selfies. Those weren't framed. Just glued to the walls randomly.
Harry's jaw dropped when his eyes moved on those. Matt watched Harry from a distance.
Each and every photo was a sweet moment of them. Laughing, hugging, cuddling and kissing...... Matt saw Harry gasping and gulping.
Matt walked closer to him
"Do you .........." Harry snapped his eyes at matt.
"Do you remember 'anything'?" Matt completed.
Harry fully turned to see Matt .
Matt walked to the wall and rubbed his finger on a photo. "Do you remember this?" Matt smiled sadly.
Harry walked to Matt and looked at that photo.
It was a selfy. Matt was laying on the ground and there was two backpacks near him and he saw a tent in his background. That's looked like a forest and Harry was sitting near Matt and laughing when he clicked that picture himself.
Harry tried to remember but nothing...... Nothing came to his mind. "It was that camp....... I fell and you took this pic. You told me you are gonna post it on your instagram. And you did" Matt looked at Harry and smiled.
Harry was watching Matt sadly. Matt's eyes moved on Harry's face. He missed him badly. Matt read Harry's face. "Ah.... Don't you want your laptop back?" Matt asked and reached for his wardrobe.
Harry raised his eyebrows to the sudden change of matter and he just stood there and stared Matt.
Matt opened that wardrobe and Harry walked towards it. His eyes moved through the clothes. Some clothes looked familiar.
Matt opened a small drawer and pulled a laptop out.
Harry touched a black jacket.
Matt looked at him and the jacket.
"That's yours" Matt said.
Harry looked him.
"Most of these clothes are yours." Matt smiled. "Here" he gave that laptop to Harry.
Harry smiled in surprise. "Oh my god.... This is mine. I know it's mine" He said almost a sudden.
Matt smiled.
Harry sat on an edge of that bed with his laptop. Matt leaned his back on that wall right in front of Harry and crossed his arms on his naked chest. He watched him with a small smile.
Harry was so excited to see his laptop. He opened it and there it asked the password. Matt saw Harry's smile fading and replacing it by confusion. "What?" Matt asked.
"The password" Harry said in a disappointed voice. "It's Da...." Matt cut himself.
Harry looked at him in confusion.
Matt walked towards him. He bend down over the laptop and his fingers moved on that keyboard. Harry noticed the letters it was 'D' 'A' 'D' 'D' 'Y' and something that Harry couldn't figure out.
"What was that?" Harry asked.
"Nothing....." Matt said.
Harry picked up his mobile and opened his instagram app. He showed that to Matt. "Do you know the password ?" Matt smiled and reached for that phone. Harry retreated his hand and his phone immediately.
"Nope, type it. I wanna see." He again showed his phone.
Matt rolled his eyes and he sat near Harry.
Harry showed his phone but didn't gave it to Matt's hands. "Now" Harry encouraged him.
Matt leaned towards him and he typed the letters. "daddyoreo?" Harry asked surprisingly.
Matt looked at Harry from the screen.
Harry was laughing faintly. Matt sighed, smiled and rolled his eyes. "Is that it? My password?" And what about my Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat?..... Is that all same?" " Yeah" Matt smiled brightly.
Harry's eyes widened. He looked at Matt like he was seeing him smile for the first time.
"Why don't you smile like this always?" He asked.
Matt looked at Harry. Sitting near Harry and laughing with him was a sweet thing. And it is. A melancholy feel hit him harder. He recalled their old times together. Sitting side by side watching a movie or playing video games or reading books or counting the waves of the sea or drinking beers and most of the time it all end up in talking, laughing, punching each other playfully, cuddling and kissing. Matt's eyes dropped to his lips and for a second he forgot the present. He leaned towards Harry but......
Harry immediately stood up from that bed. Guilt and disappointment hit Matt hardly. He too stood up. He didn't dared to look up at Harry. "Forgive me"
Harry heard Matt saying those words when he stormed out of that room.
Harry rubbed his forehead "f**k".
Clock ticked constantly. Harry was in down floor. He was sitting in his bed and staring at a photo of them together in his laptop. He closed the computer and stood up.
Harry opened his room door and climbed the stairs.
Harry found Matt sitting in their balcony. He opened the glass door. Matt half turned his head to that sound then turned again. Harry didn't see his face. He walked closer and stood there like a boy who was standing near his teacher to apologize. "Matt," he called in a low voice.
Matt didn't look back. Harry saw a bottle in Matt's one hand and Matt took a mouth full of his drink and swallowed.
Harry shook his head in disappointment and walked closer.
"Matt, I know .......or maybe I don't know what are you going through..... But...... " He trialed off. But Matt didn't look at him. He was silent and concentrated only in gulping his drink.
".........Matt, I can't...... This all feels awkward and weird..... My head is like....... Like a Sudoku.....you know, there is so many numbers missing. Many columns are blank. I only know the stories those you guys told me. And I'm confused because...... because I really didn't know which column is the right one to put those in." Harry took a breath. Matt gulped a mouth full of liquid again. "I know I'm hurting you.....I...." Harry cut himself when Matt gulped another one.
He reached for that bottle and took that from him. Matt looked up at him.
Matt stood up . His legs were not steady and Harry grabbed Matt's arm.
Matt immediately pulled his arm away from Harry's hold and he rose. He raised his hand like a shield. A shield that for not being hurt by harry ?
"Since when did you start this?" Harry asked in a pissed off voice.
Matt looked at him. He reached for his bottle and snatched that back from Harry.
He leaned his head a little and pointed his one finger towards Harry.
"Since when I lost you" He said before he leaving there.
Harry caught off guard. Guilt hit him like hell.