Chapter 9

Next morning. Matt opened his eyes. He untangled himself from that dusty bed. He was just wearing his black boxers. When he stood in front of the mirror ,he looked at his thin frame. He walked out of that room. His head felt dizzy. 
Matt comped his messy hair with one hand and just frozen at the middle of the stairs. He looked down the hall and he found a nervous looking Harry. He saw Isaiah and Dom too. They all were in the sofa but Matt's eyes stayed in Harry. He got off guard. 
Harry jumped from that sofa and looked at him. When his gaze fell to his frame he immediately averted his eyes. 
Matt suddenly got aware of his exposed body. He first thought to go back upstairs but he knew that is more awkward. He stepped to the ground and walked to the room at the corner of that hall. He watched Harry in his peripheral view. Harry wasn't looking at him. 'he averted his eyes from my body. He just did.' Matt thought. 'how can he?' .
Matt put on a pair of pajama and showed up again. He walked towards the fridge.
Harry saw that Matt eyed at that photo before opening the door. 
Matt grabbed a bottle of water and he gulped some. "So," that was Dom.
Matt wiped his lips with the back of his hand and turned to see him.
"He woke" Dom said to Isaiah. Isaiah frowned to Dom . "What?, Do the daddy talks." Dom pointed at Matt and talked to Isaiah. 
Isaiah rolled his eyes and sighed. Isaiah opened his mouth to say something but,
"How are you?" That was Matt and it was clear that question was to Harry. 
Harry looked at him. Matt saw the guiltiness in his eyes. "I'm good Matt. And..... How are you?" Matt looked at the floor and then Harry. "Good". Harry nodded. 
Suddenly they heard Matt's phone ringing upstairs. 
Matt gone upstairs and everyone remain silent. 
After a while Matt stepped down the hall. He was in fresh clothes. His wet hairs was messy but he tried to comp it somehow.
"Where are you going?" Dom asked glancing towards his clothes.
"I'm going out for a while." "We want to talk to you" that was Isaiah.
""We can do it later"
"Matt," Dom frowned.
Matt walked to the door and opened it.

"Good morning buddy" 
Matt found a brightly smiling Alberto right in front of him. There were David, Kat and Em behind him. "Hey good morning Matt. Hw you doing.?" That was kat. 
Em hugged him immediately. "Are you going out Big brother?" She asked.
Matt got off guard. The entered to the hall. "Hey guys, c'mon" Alberto called out. 
Matt saw Will and Jade holding some Broome and some cleaning stuffs. "Morning buddy" Jade said when the passed Matt .
"Ha, right on time." Dom smiled sarcastically.
"Aw.... We are." Alberto said. 
Matt saw the girls are hugging Harry.
"Going somewhere?" David asked Matt.
"Ah.... Yeah. I wanna meet one of my friends." "And what are we?" Dom looked pissed off.
"Bye." Matt said to everyone and his eyes lingered a little on Harry. "Bye buddy. You don't worry. Your house is gonna glow like a mirror." Alberto said from inside.
"I want my house right here when I come back." Matt warned before leaving. 
Dom crossed his arms and looked at Matt's back.