Chapter 40

When Harry entered into that room suddenly he hit by a Deja-Vu. He stood at the middle of that room. Dom was talking to him about something but it all blurred. His eyes moved on that entire room and he felt like he is transferred into another world. some blurry images appeared in front of his eyes. He walked slowly. He heard some blurry voices.

He saw some guys talking to 'them' - he and Matt...... That guys attacked them. He saw them fighting with those and he saw someone right behind Matt with a baseball batt. Harry saw Matt falling in to that floor by calling his name aloud and he saw he himself screaming and trying to reach Matt. He saw Matt extended a hand towards Harry on the other corner of that room and he saw Matt loosing his consciousness.

"Harry" some hands tightened on his shoulder and he suddenly came back to reality.

Harry stared up at Dom. "Are you alright?" Dom asked.

Harry stared into the floor again. He was kneeling on that floor and his one hand were extended to touch something ( Matt's hand probably ).

"Harry, what's wrong?" Dom asked again.

"Nothing.... Nothing" Harry stood up and Dom helped him.

"You fine?" Dom asked again.

"Yeah"

"Sure?"

"Yeah... Just a headache" 
Harry nodded.

"You are sweating. Come on let me help you." Dom said.

Harry nodded.

"You remember this room?" Dom asked to him.

Harry stared to the floor where he saw Matt unconscious. He shook his head "I don't know. It's just......just..."

"Hey, it's Okey. Don't stress your brain. Go take a shower. We have some works to do here. Right?" Dom said patting his back.

"Yeah" Harry nodded.

Suddenly a notification sound came from Dom's laptop.

He tapped on Harry's shoulder with a smile "I think we got him" He said.