Chapter 17

Matt knocked on the door of Harry's room.
"It's not locked. Come in Matt " Matt heard Harry's voice from the other side. He opened the door and found Harry was arranging his wardrobe. He looked at Matt and smiled brightly.
"Your phone" Matt showed his phone in his hand. "I thought you forgot" Harry reached for it with a smile.
"Sorry, I got a phone call" Matt apologized.
"It's okay" Harry smiled and tried to unlock his phone. 
Matt glanced at the room and then Harry .
"F**k. I forgot my Lock pattern" "Here," Matt grabbed that phone and showed him his lock pattern and unlocked it. 
Harry looked surprised and then got even more surprised when he saw his wallpaper. It was a selfy of them two. Harry took the photo and Matt's head was in his shoulder. They smiled alike in it. 
Matt immediately glanced at Harry . And he saw the shocked eyes of Harry for a second. Then he smiled at Matt. "Idk what else I forgot" Harry laughed faintly.
Matt looked at him a second and Harry saw a little smile in Matt's lips. "Looks like 'the High Warlock of Brooklyn' finally lost his own memmory ." Matt said. 
Harry laughed on that "Yeah... Right." Matt smiled at him.
"I thought...." Harry took a breath.
Matt looked at him "You thought what?" He asked to Harry. And the smile wasn't faded. "I thought you....... You lost the ability to smile." Matt smiled at that even more. 
Matt's phone buzzed again. Harry and Matt looked at his phone and looked at each other. 
Harry sensed the fading smile of Matt.
"Excuse me" Matt said and walked out of that room. 
Harry stood there a while and then he reached to lock his room door. "Kevin, now it's not possible.............................. Okay 9.30 is perfect." Harry heard Matt saying in a low voice from outside. 
He turned and walked towards the bed and sat on an edge with a serious and suspicious face.