Chapter 2

Harry's phone buzzed. Matt's face flinched on that irritating vibration sound. He stretched his body. Their royal blue satin sheet was a tangled mess around his smooth skin and their white bed.
He half opened his eyes and reached for that phone. He looked at that screen with a pissed off face.
"Harryyyyyyyyyyy,,,," he called out aloud. The morning voice of Matt's echoed through their walls.
"Yes, your highness," He heard Harry's voice from their kitchen.
"It's that f***g Isaiah again." Matt said with irritation.
Harry stormed to their bedroom. He was only wearing a black pajama. His hair was a knot in his back but some strands escaped from it and disturbed his face.
He sat on their bed and grabbed his phone. Matt put his head on Harry's lap. He buried his face into his stomach and hugged him tightly.
"You interrupted my boy's sleep the 2nd time in this week. I won't tolerate this." Harry said in his phone.
"Well said junior." Matt murmured his eyes closed.
"Oh! This time, it was Dom's fault. He made me call you guys. He tried on Matt's number but it was switched off" Isaiah said.
"Well, he is a genius you know?" Harry said.
"I like that" Matt murmured in his stomach again.
"Oh! Stop it Matt , it tickles" Harry warned Matt .
"F**k, aren't you guys done yet? It is f***g 8.15 am." Dom's voice came through their phone.
"F**k off you f***g Sherwood" Matt raised his head to say that and gone back to his earlier position.
Harry laughed at that
"I think you got your answer Dom. Well, what is the matter?" He asked.
"We got four tickets for a movie. Wanna come?" Dom said.
"A movie?" Harry asked.
"A movie is perfect." Matt said with his eyes closed. He kissed Harry's stomach "Did I ever told you that I love your abs?" Matt said again.
"Like a million times you Daddario." Harry said.
"What is going on?" Isaiah asked.
"Nothing. We are in. When?"
"Today evening sharp 8.30. we will pick you up" Dom said.
"Perfect. See you then" they hung up the call.
"What is that smell?" It was Matt again.
"Oh my god" he jumped up from their bed and it caused Matt to open his eyes and raise from the bed.
"What?" Matt asked.
"Your Pastha" Harry said while running towards their kitchen.
Matt sat on that bed and watched Harry running.
"I will kill you if you ruin my Pastha." Matt said aloud.
"You should bresh first you comrade," Matt heard Harry saying.
He fell back to their bed , eyes closed.
"I'm going to."
~