Chapter 6

Everyone was standing near his bed. Everyone was excited. Matt didn't know what was his feeling. The only thing he wanted was to see his Harry smile, talk, and walk like before. 
Doctor tapped Harry's cheeks. " Harry,....... Harry, wake up"
Matt skipped a beat when Harry blinked his eyes first. He felt Dom's hand in his shoulder. 
Harry blinked two three times before opening his eyes slowly. He looked up at Doctor. "Welcome back Harry" doctor smiled. 
Matt saw that Harry tried to smile back.
"Can you talk?" Harry opened his mouth to say yes but no voice came. He only managed it with his head. "Can you talk Harry ?" Doctor asked again.
"Y..es" there came his voice. 
Matt gasped. His heart clenched in pain. He covered his mouth. "Then talk to me Harry. Tell me who are you?" Doctor asked again.
"I....I'm.... Harry....sh..um...jr."
"Yes, ?" Doctor encouraged.
"I'm a... I'm a dan..cer., actor.....and....and... A choreo...gra..." Harry breathed heavily.
"Choreographer?" Asked Doctor.
"Yeah....yeah" "Well. That's all true. I just want to check your memory Harry . Will you co-operate?"
"Yeah" his voice was too husky.
"These people are your friends and family and.....they were here for this whole months.. praying for your life. And they are here to see you Harry . Can you try to remember them?"
"Yeah" Harry said. "Guys, come over here." Doctor called them. Everyone stepped closer to Harry's bed. They all were worried and excited at the same time. 
Harry first eyed Isaiah. Isaiah smiled brightly. Matt noticed a little tear in Isaiah's eyes. "You remember me buddy?" Isaiah grabbed Harry's hand.
"Don't cry Isaiah" 'By the angel' there he is. Our Harry. Back to life. 
Everyone cheered. Harry glanced at everyone, his friends and family and he recognized each and every single person. Finally he looked at Matt. 
Matt forget to breath. He missed his stare, he missed his dark chocolate eyes, he missed that smile, he missed everything about him. Finally he is here standing in front of things that he missed a long time. He don't know how to act. He don't know what to ask. He just stood there and watched him.
"How are you Matt ?" Finally Matt breathed. He moved fast. He took Harry's chin in his hands. Tears dropped from his hazel eyes. That smile faded from Harry's face. It replaced by an expression 'confusion'. Matt touched their foreheads. His lips reached for Harry's...
But....
"Matt, what are you doing?" Suddenly Harry pushed Matt away.
Matt frozen. Everyone did. His hands were still on Harry's chin. "Ah... Harry, don't you remember him?" Dom asked.
"Off course I do. He is Matthew Daddario, my co star. And we play malec together in Shadowhunters." Harry answered looking at Dom. "And?" That was the doctor.
Harry looked at Doctor. "And? And what?" Harry asked and he looked at Matt again.
"You.....you.... Don't...Harry,,,, you don't know....?" Matt fidgeted. "Know what Matt?" Harry asked. His question was honest. 
Matt retreated his hands suddenly. "Ah.... It's.... That.... I... Mean.... I should.... "
"Matt," Dom squeezed his shoulders.
"I...I should probably...... go" he stormed out of that room. Dom looked at Harry with pitty before going after Matt. 
Harry looked at everyone. They all wear the same expression except the doctor. He was studying him.
"Can anyone explain?" Harry asked.
"I can." Said the doctor.