Chapter 8

Harry was sitting on that dusty sofa. Isaiah and Dom didn't done much cleaning. They gave up and they fell asleep on different couches. 
Harry was staring at the fridge door. He don't know how much time he sat there. Suddenly he heard the sound of a taxi. He jumped up from the sofa. He heard unsteady footsteps and a rough knock on the door.
Harry's heart jumped in nervous. He glanced at Dom and Isaiah. But they were sleeping. He walked towards the door. He sighed before unlocking the door.
"You f***g Sherwood, i have told you...." Harry found a very angry and drunken Matt right in front of him cursing. He gasped and just stared at his unshaven thin face. 
Matt stopped the cursing for a moment and stared at Harry. His both hands were on the door frame. Harry saw one bottle of whisky in one of his hands. And the bottle was approximately empty. Harry's eyes widened when Matt blinked his eyes on him. 
Matt leaned closer his head to Harry. Harry can smell him whisky. Matt released his bottled hand from the door frame and he pointed his finger towards Harry. "Sherwood, Nowwwwwww you looks like Harry. " Matt smiled innocently. 
Suddenly the bottle fell to the ground with a loud noise.
Dom and Isaiah jumped up from their sofa. "F**k, that was all I had" A disappointed Matt was cursing his own bad luck. 
Dom immediately reached for Matt . He grabbed him. 
Matt looked at Dom for a moment and he smiled brightly.
"Now you look you." "C'mon Matt. Let me help you." Dom walked him to the stairs. Matt leaned to Dom's frame and walked. They gone upstairs. Harry heard the mumblings of Matt. 
Isaiah grabbed Harry's shoulders.
"You scared?" "Hm?..... No...not exactly." He answered. But honestly he was scared and nervous.