Chapter 22

Days passed. Matt goes out some nights and Dom or Isaiah babysit Harry. Some nights, Kevin dropped Matt at home and Harry didn't asked anything about him. Harry and Matt barely talk. It was 100% awkward.
One night when Matt came home and Isaiah opened the door. It was already 9.30 and he found only Isaiah. Harry was missing there.
"Where is he?" Matt asked.
"Oh he just gone out with one of his friends."
"What? Who?" Matt asked.
"His childhood friend. She came to pick him up and they gone."
"She?"
"Yup. Her name is Ruby."

"Where are they gone? And Why didn't you called me?" Matt grabbed Isaiah's arms.
"I don't know where they gone. and We did called you Matt but looks like you were so much busy to pic that call " Isaiah fired back.
Matt checked his phone and he found it in a silent mode. There were a few missed calls and a text message. He opened it. It was from Harry.
'Matt, I'm going out with a friend.'
Matt seemed upset and he cursed with anger.
Isaiah watched him worriedly
"Matt, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"
Matt tried to call Harry's cell but it went straight to voicemail.
"F**k" Matt cursed again.
"Matt, What's wrong with you?" Isaiah asked "why are you behaving like this?. I know he had an accident and he recovered it but why are you treating him like a child? He is a mature man. Just like you and me. Let him have some fun. Or he will be depressed. After all looks like you are having your own fun time then why don't him?" Matt noticed the hint of disgust in his voice.
Matt dialed another number.
"Kevin, it's me. do me a favour...." Matt said in his phone.
Isaiah shook his head in disappointment "F**k..... You are f**king this whole thing up Matt. Good night and Have fun" Isaiah stormed out of that house and Matt didn't tried to stop him.