Chapter 15

"Isaiah," Harry grabbed a glass of water from the dinner table and sipped some. "Hmm?" Isaiah chewed a piece of his chicken. "What am I doing here?" Harry asked and he placed the glass on the table. He looked at Isaiah and he was looking at him back. "This 'is' your house Harry." Isaiah raised his eyebrows.
Harry nodded " I got that but.... It was all in the past and I don't remember a single thing..... Do you think that I can survive here?" "Survive?...... I think you can. Harry, you can get back your memories. Do you remember what doctor said?" Harry nodded.
"There is a chance. A hope. And you can't get back without the help of Matt." "Matt" Harry pointed out. "Talking about Matt. Isaiah, this is awkward for me. I..... I don't have that kind of feelings for him..... Now. I don't remember anything. I don't remember the stories that you and the guys said to me. It was all like an amazing story but it's awkward ......... It doesn't feel the way that........ Idk how to explain myself Isaiah. I'm really in a trouble. And Matt, I feel guilty for him. But that doesn't mean that I have any feelings for him. It is just...... You see Matt's behavior? He is heart broken. He is in pain Isaiah. I can feel that......like anyone. And I'm feeling guilty because I don't think that I can help him out from that. Living with him again means giving him hopes. But what if I never get back my memory?. I have a feeling that I'm going to hurt him even more Isaiah and god promise I couldn't take that anymore." Harry said those with a husky worried voice.
"Oh, buddy, do not think like that. Be positive. I know it's hard for him and you too. Please, please give it a try. We all have hopes." Isaiah grabbed Harry's hand. " And please don't give up" 
Harry looked at him with worried eyes. 
They saw Dom coming towards them. "Shall we go?" Dom asked to Isaiah.
"Yeah. We are just finished." He replied.
"Dom, you want some?" Harry asked. "No, Harry thanks. I'm not hungry buddy." Isaiah and Dom said good night to Harry and left the house. 
Harry layed in a room in ground floor and tried to get some sleep.