Chapter 26

2 days passed. Dom tried to call Harry so many times but he never picked up his calls. 
Isaiah and Harry were going home after the session with Harry's doctor. Isaiah turned his car into another root.
"Where are we going?" Harry asked.
Isaiah didn't answer . he just glanced at him.
"Isaiah,?" Harry called him again.
"We are gonna see Matt."
"No!" Harry said.
"Yes."
"Isaiah, stop the car"
"No, you said you are a burden to him..... Harry, he really care about you. He loves you. I know that. I have seen him heartbroken in that hospital corridor. I have seen him sobbing near your bed. I have seen him punching a junior Doctor on his face when he refused him to see you. I have seen him like a zombie when you lost your memories about him...... He is the one called me last night and remind me about your appointment with your Doctor........ Harry, Try to solve your problems. I can see pain in your eyes too. If you accept it or not but I can tell you that you are not happy without him. Dom called me today and he said Matt have a film shooting in this town today. We are going there and you are going to talk to him. You guys can decide whatever after the talk. I won't pressure again."
Isaiah breathed after saying this.
Harry was silent and he dragged his eyes to the road. 

Harry saw Dom before Isaiah pulling the break of his car. They got out.
"Hey, guys" Dom came to them and tapped Harry's arms "You okey?" He asked.
"Yeah," Harry managed to say.
"Where is he?" Isaiah asked.
"He is in the hall. Shooting is going on. C'mon." Dom said.
They all entered into a big AC hall. It was decorated like a prom.
"There he is" Dom pointed at the other end of that hall. 
Shooting was going on. A prom night dance was the theme. There were crowd around the shooting frame. Harry saw Matt. He was wearing a black tux. His hair was jelled and combed. The lights made his already white skin glow like an angel and his red lips were looked more reddish. Harry gasped when he saw his face.
"He knows?" That was Isaiah.
"No, I said no word." Harry heard Dom saying. 
They walked towards the shooting area.

It was a scene of a prom dance. There was an incredibly beautiful girl right in front of Matt. She wore a fabulous dress and Matt's one hand was around her waist the other hand grabbed her hand. Harry eyed them both. 
When director said action they started moving. Enrique Iglesias's song 'Hero' played in their background.

🎵🎵'Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?
Would you run, and never look back?
Would you cry, if you saw me crying?
Would you save my soul tonight?......'🎵🎵

When the next line started Matt did a wrong step and it ruined the dance. Director called 'CUT'.
"This is the third time Matthew, what are you doing. How many times we have to tell you this?." Director yelled at him.
"I'm sorry" Matt said. But Harry didn't felt any sorry in his particular 'sorry'.
"Take a break. We will take it after 15 minutes" director said.

Everyone one in that set relaxed and Harry saw Matt going towards a corridor.
"C'mon. Let's talk to him" Dom said and followed Matt. 
Dom knocked a door there was a name plate of 'Matthew Daddario'
Matt opened the door. The hair was messy again and the tie on his neck was united. He unbuttoned the first two buttons of his slim fit white shirt.
Matt caught off guard when he saw Isaiah and Harry standing behind Dom.
Dom pushed opened the door and the three of them entered the room.
Matt's eyes was on Harry. Harry was wearing a sky blue button down shirt and a black jeans. He glanced at Matt and he averted his eyes when their eyes met.
"Let's Talk." That was Isaiah.
Matt looked at him .
"Whatever the problem is you should have talk to each other." Dom said. 
Harry leaned towards the wall and crossed his arms on his chest.
"Harry is willing to talk and I hope you will do the same." Isaiah said.
"What ?" Dom demanded to Matt.
Matt looked at everyone. Harry was staring the floor.
"Now I can't" Matt said and he heard Harry sighing in frustration.
"What do you mean you can't?" That was Isaiah.
"I'm at work and busy."
"Now that is a reason and what about tonight?" Isaiah asked again.
Matt nodded.
Harry looked at him again.
"Yessss" Dom smiled brightly. 
Isaiah smiled and glanced at Harry and then Matt. He grabbed Dom's shoulder "I have something to tell you.." he dragged him out of that room.
"please excuse us" he said before going out with Dom and closing that door.
Matt and Harry stood like that for few more seconds. No glancing no talking and no breathing at all. The awkwardness filled the air.
"I'm sorry" Matt finally broke the tension.
Harry looked up at him. He stared him then he sighed "Look, Matt, I don't......" Harry begin to speak but someone knocked the door. 
Harry shook his head in frustration and he opened the door with a pissed off face.
A girl in her 20's looked at him and caught off guard.

"Matthew,? "
"Yes he is here and what?" He asked. "Director said that the shooting will start in 10 minutes and be ready." She said with a surprised wide eyes.
"This is a f***ng break time and let him take some rest." He closed the door with a thud.
"I don't think I can't do this" Harry heard Matt muttering. 
Harry picked up his phone and searched something. After a few seconds the 'HERO' song played in his phone. It's started with a whisper

🎵 'Let me be your hero'🎵.

Matt looked at him. Harry placed that his phone in a table. He walked towards Matt. Matt stared him without blinking his eyes. Harry came closer and matt could feel his breath. Slowly Harry took Matt's hands. Matt caught off guard. Harry dragged him into the middle of that room. Matt let Harry do that. Harry raised one of Matt's hand and placed it in his waist. Matt Skipped a breath. 
Harry grabbed one of Matt's shoulders and closed their gap. He raised the other hand in their air and grabbed tightly in Matt's hand. Matt hesitated first but he did.
"Step with me" Harry whispered.
Matt's heart beated fast. Matt moved with Harry on that beautiful music. He followed his lead and he obeyed his commands.
"Spin me" Harry said and Matt did. "Catch me" Harry said again and Matt catched him in his arms. Harry's hands were around his neck and Matt was grabbing him by his waist. Matt bend him to the side and Harry lay in his arms.
Matt stared into Harry and Harry's eyes traced Matt's face.The proximity of their bodies, the song, and the raising and falling of their chest made them stay like that for a few more moment.
Someone knocked again.
Harry saw a disappointment in Matt's face and Matt helped him stand again. They loosened their grips. Both breathed heavily. Harry didn't looked up at him.
Again the knock. 
Matt sighed and opened the door. It was that same girl.
"Director asked that......"
"Tell him that I'm ready" Matt closed the door and looked back at Harry. 
Harry grabbed his phone and walked towards the door. He opened it. He paused and turned to see Matt's face
"I want some truth Matt. I will see you tonight" he said before leaving.
Matt gulped and ran a hand on his hair.