Chapter 29

Matt loosened his grip on Harry slowly. He got more aware of their proximity. He sensed the soft shivering lips of Harry's on his one palms and the raising heart beats in his other.

When Matt loosened his grip completely Harry immediately turned his body to Matt and his face was red. Matt wasn't sure if it is because of the proximity or the anger.

Matt looked down at Harry's adorable face. He couldn't help but stare and he noticed that his hands were still on his arms and he was holding him tightly. He wonder why didn't Harry pull away.

"What the hell is going......" Harry almost shouted but Matt immediately covered his mouth with his one hand again. They heard the boot steps. He sneaked out again. Harry mumbled something and Matt glanced back at him. He slowly removed his hand and when Harry opened his mouth again, Matt said

"Shhhh".

"What? Shhhh???? You can't Shhhh me" Harry whispered in a pissed off voice.

Matt raised his eyebrows at him and also found that other man cute.

"What the f**k is going on?" Harry asked again in a low voice.

"This isn't the time Harry." Matt answered in a whisper.

Harry looked at him in anger and Matt sighed. 
Harry pushed on Matt's chest to pull away from him.

"And don't touch me"  He warned Matt.

Matt frowned. Harry stepped back and stepped into a cola can. It made a sound.

"Ha.... I got you." They heard that read head's voice and immediately a bullet hit on a pillar right behind Harry.

"Holy sh!t !" Harry shouted and Jumped to Matt again.

"Harry," Matt also got scared.

"OH MY F***G GOD" Harry cursed.

"Careful" Matt said and pulled him closer.

They breathed heavily. 

Matt held him tight. Harry got a mix of sandalwood and sweat from Matt's neck. That felt familiar to him.  The heartbeats of Matt's felt familiar to his own chest. His hands felt familiar to his strong muscles.

He slowly loosened his grip and Matt done the same. Harry looked up at Matt. Matt was staring him. He saw Matt's eyes dropping to his hands on Matt's chest. Harry immediately removed it.

"Who the F**k is he?......Your new boyfriend? ........ And why are you guys playing with these F***ng guns instead of something else?" Even in that dangerous situation Sarcasm oozed from Harry.

Matt's face flinched on that question tho.

"I know you are there pretty boy" They heard that red head saying.

"Pretty boy?.... Seriously?" Matt heard Harry muttering himself.

"So, you wanna play right?..... Let's play..... Don't be shy......Come out. We can play an amazing game." That was the red head again. 

He heard his boot steps closing.

"Stay here. Do not move." Matt said to Harry and he was about to move but Harry grabbed his jacket and pulled him back.

"Are you out of your God dam mind you idiot?" Harry shouted in a low voice. 

Matt sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Hey Jimmy what's wrong?" They heard another sound of a stranger.

"Nothing Bob, there is a cute rat wanna play a hide and seek with me."

"Sound's interesting" Bob said. 

Harry and Matt listened their conversation.

Jimmy indicated his hand towards their hiding place and and Bob nodded. They stepped slowly towards them. They shot another bullet. 

Matt immediately picked up his own gun and shot back and it hit on Bob's one knee. He screamed like hell.

"Jesus you killed him" Harry screamed also.

"No" Matt said.

"No....no...no... You did... You killed him..." Harry got panicked.

"Harry, Harry ...... "
Matt grabbed Harry's arms and pinned him into the wall.

"Harry, please listen. He is not dead I just shot him in his leg. he is still alive. and please Just stay here. DO NOT MOVE AND DO NOT MAKE A NOISE. UNDERSTAND.?" Matt said.

"No!, Where are you going?" The fear and worry was clear in his voice. Matt missed those a lot.

"I won't let you go." Harry grabbed his jacket tightly.

Matt's heart ached on that reaction and just for a second he thought he got his Harry back..... But..... The reality hit him harder.

"Harry,....... Let me...."

"Matt, it's dangerous. What are doing? You are sneaking around, tricking these kind of dangerous guys and shooting them with a f***ng gun!!!!! What the f*** is this all about????"

Matt looked at his eyes and he saw something other than panic in it. He slowly raised his one hand and touched Harry's cheek with a hesitation

"Trust me. I will be safe. And you too." He said before he running towards another pillar.

Bullets shots loudly at Matt's direction but Matt got covered by a huge pillar safely and he glanced at Harry.

Harry was closed his eyes and ears because of the gun shots. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Matt alive behind another pillar. He breathed in relief but fear and terror was clear in his face. Matt nodded at him like he read his face.

"Ha I love this game" they heard Jimmy saying and the boot steps turned towards Matt's