Chapter 14

It was 9.30 pm. When Matt reached for the calling bell the front door of his house opened.
Matt looked at Isaiah. He was staring him intentionally.
"I hope there will be enough gas in that car to run to my house." Isaiah said sarcastically.
"Are they all gone? I didn't see their cars here." Matt said when he pushed opened the door and walked in. 
Harry was sitting in their sofa and Dom was drinking a beer. 
Matt looked at Harry and then Dom. Dom gulped the beer and put that bottle on a table with a noise. 
The house was clean and empty.
"We couldn't clean the room upstairs. It was locked." Isaiah said when he walked to the kitchen. "I will clean it myself. And thank you" Matt said and he opened the fridge to grab a bottle of water. He gulped it. "Have you eaten?" Harry asked. 
Matt turned to look at him. "Because, Isaiah was cooking dinner for us. Actually for me" he laughed. "And if you are hungry then....."
"Harry, I'm not hungry. Thank you" Matt cut his words.
Harry looked at him. "Okay. Fine." Harry tried to smile.
Matt gone upstairs and he unlocked that room. He unbuttoned his shirt and thrown it to the bed. He sat on an edge of that king sized messy bed and removed his shoos. Matt rested his arms in his knees and stared to the floor.
Suddenly the door of that room opened with a sound. Matt looked at Dom in shock.
"Close the door" Matt said when he stood up from his bed.
"Where the hell were you? Who is that bloody friend of yours? Are you cheating with Harry? I need to know because I want to kill you with my own hands if you did that. And what the hell do you think that you can hide something from me? Open your bloody mouth and ANSWER ME MATT" Dom shouted at him in one breath.
Matt stared him and he was breathing fast.
Suddenly Matt reached for Dom and hugged him. Hugged him tightly. Dom was surprised first but then he wrapped his arms and pulled him closer.
"Jesus Christ, Matt, what's wrong?
Talk to me" Dom asked.
Matt loosened his grip and stepped back a little. 
Dom stepped closer and grabbed his shoulders "Matt, look at me" 
Matt did. "Talk to me" 
Matt nodded.