Chapter 4

Matt and Harry stormed through the hospital corridors. They saw so many familiar faces in front of ICU. Alberto were the first guy who noticed them. He looked like shit. Alberto raised to his feet and hugged Harry. Matt grabbed Isaiah's arms tightly and he squeezed it. "What happened?" Matt asked. "He got a fight in that bar last night." Alberto was the one who answered. Matt released Isaiah's arms and took Alberto's. "Who were they?" Matt asked.
"Don't know. Some guys saved him from those guys and called me from his phone and when I got there........" He gasped. "When I got there he wasn't conscious. And.... And we took him here" he completed.
"How is he now?" asked Harry.
"Doctors said there is nothing to worry, nothing serious, there is a broken left arm and some minor bruises. They want to keep him in observation for today and He can go home after two days." Isaia said. "He will be okay Matt," Harry grabbed Matt's shoulder and Matt sighed.
They spend that day in hospital. When time ticked 7 pm. Harry leaned to Matt's chair and he tapped his back. Matt raised his head and looked at Harry.
"We should go home and come back tomorrow" Harry said.
"No Harry, You should go. I will stay."
"Matt, listen to Harry." Isaiah said and he looked at Alberto in the opposite chair "And you too. Go home and eat something"
"Matt," Harry called Matt again.
"Harry, please."
"I won't go home without you."
"Harry,"
"No, it's alright. I will stay with you."
Matt sighed "Let's go home."
"You sure?"
"Yeah" 
Matt, Harry, Isaiah and Alberto walked out of that hospital. Harry and Isaiah went to get their cars. Matt waited for Harry with Alberto. 
Harry slowed his car near Matt and he unlocked the passenger seat door for Matt. Matt was about to enter... But...
Suddenly there was a flash of light. Harry couldn't get a chance to look twice "MATT, NO!!!!" He pushed Matt to the ground. And BANG!!!
Matt was on the ground and everything was fast. Their car spinned in air and hit the ground loudly. It rolled on that street and banged to a street light 
Matt didn't breath. He tried to scream. He tried to get up. But his voice got stuck in his throat. 
He saw everyone panicking. Screaming and running. He just sat there and stared into their car until someone tried to help him up. 
Matt walked. His legs felt heavy. He breathed heavily. His eyes blurred. Reality hit him harder and he was running, screaming. "HARRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,,,,,,,,,"