DOVIN

The calling bell was ringing annoyingly

The calling bell was ringing annoyingly. Dom was in his kitchen, cooking some breakfast.

"Please wait I'm coming!!" He called out from there when he did off the gas.

But the bell was kept ringing.

"Who the hell is this ?" Dom said to himself when he rushed to his door, almost pissed off.

"Oh! Come on... Don't break that switch. I'm here." He opened the door but his jaws dropped to the floor when he saw the person who was standing in front of him.

"Hey, Dommy, howa ya?" Kevin smiled brightly at him but Dom was still blinking.

"Aw!! Why are ya looking at me like that? Can't ya recognize me?" Kevin asked again.

Dom was still blinking at that tall, white, brown haired, brown eyed slim guy who have this scottish accent.

"Wait, ya still alive?" Kevin frowned when he waived his hand in front of Dom.

Dom blinked again and he frowned back.

"Why the hell are you....." He looked at Kevin's backpack and laggage bags "....here?" Dom asked.

"Won't you welcome me inside?" Kevin pouted at Dom.

Dom frowned even more.

"Matt told me to call him when I come back to here..... Not here in your house but town" Kevin ignored the other guy's frown and he walked inside with his whole luggage.

Dom was really surprised and confused and yeah shocked.

"Then call him. why the hell are you here in my house? " Dom asked when he followed Kevin to the living room.

"He and Harry is out of town." Kevin dropped his baggages.

"So? So what?"

"Matt asked me to stay here with ya." Kevin shrugged.

"NO!! Ha ha ha... That's funny... Really funny....."

"Is it? Well then.... What's for breakfast ? Were ya cooking? I'm starving." Kevin headed to the kitchen.

"Hey, where are you going? Stop right there." Dom ran after him.

"Mmmm.... Smells so bad. I think ya burned that omlet." Kevin tried some of that omlet Dom cooked.

"You can't touch my omlet." Dom said but he wasn't that fast.

"Yeah ya burned it." Kevin confirmed.

"Actually I fried it a little more not burned and what the hell are you doing? Get out of my kitchen." Dom shouted at Kevin.

Kevin frowned at Dom before ignoring him.

He opened the fridge to grab some fresh eggs.

"What are you doing?" Dom was annoyed.

"Can I get one of that apron? It's so cute." Kevin said when he washed some onions.