Chapter 21

Matt woke up to the sound of a calling bell. He stood up and walked down to the ground floor but Harry already reached for the door. "Hey, big buddy." Alisha hugged Harry .
He caught off guard. "I'm sorry I'm late" she apologized. "Late?..... It's 7 'O' clock in the morning. That's not late. We call it early " Harry laughed and Alisha rolled her eyes. "You alone?" Harry looked out.
"Yup. I missed you and I wasn't in town when you guys all had fun..... So I thought I should come and hung up with you for a little while." She said when she walked in. "Hm... Sounds fun" Harry closed that door behind him.
"Actually Isaiah planned something. He will be here within one hour. You should be ready and we are going to have some fun. What you say?"
"He is not coming" That was Matt.
Harry and Alisha didn't notice him coming until he opened his mouth. Harry looked at him and he saw Matt avoiding his eyes. "Excuse me Matthew, we are not asking for your permission" Alisha smiled and winked at Harry.
Harry hesitated to smile. "You are coming. Aren't you?" She asked to Harry then she turned to point at Matt "And you are too."
"I'm not" Matt said immediately and walked towards the kitchen area. "Oh, c'mon Matt." She dropped her hands in her both sides. "Harry?" She turned to Harry and it was a question.
Harry looked at her and then Matt. Matt wasn't looking at them but Harry know he is listening.
Harry was deciding. "Ah..... Sorry Alisha." Harry said after a moment.
Matt snapped his eyes on him immediately. He heard her disappointed voice. Matt took some coffee and he walked towards them. "Matt, C'mon. This will be fun. Please........" She pleaded.
Matt stood near her. And sipped some coffee. She grabbed Matt's bare arm and squeezed it
"Please please please."
"Do you want to go ?" Matt looked at Harry. "Ah........" He trialed off. "Just take care of yourself" Matt muttered when he sat on a chair. He took the newspaper and tried to read it. "Yes" Alisha seemed so happy but Harry wasn't looked so. He was staring at Matt.
"Aren't you coming?" Harry asked.
"I have some works to do. You guys should have some fun." Matt said without taking his eyes from the paper.
Isaiah came at 8 pm and Harry got ready. Matt was watching tv until Isaiah interrupted him.
"Are you sure you are not coming?" Isaiah asked.
Matt glanced at him "Yeah............and be careful." "Always" Isaiah said and he turned to go but Matt grabbed Isaiah's hand. He looked back at Matt. "Ah...... " Matt came closer " Please....... Take care of him." Isaiah smiled and punched on Matt's chest "Don't worry buddy. Your buddy will be safe with me" Isaiah assured. Matt nodded at that 'your' part even he wasn't sure about that.
They all walked out.
"Don't be late" They heard Matt's voice inside the house.
Everyone laughed but Harry stared at that direction. His thoughts moved on the conversations they had the other night.
"You ready" He heard Isaiah asking.
"Yeah" He smiled brightly..... But his eyes once more lingered on that closed door of their house.

It was 9.30 pm. Harry and Isaiah returned. Isaiah pressed the calling bell and the door unlocked.
Matt looked at Isaiah and then Harry. He hesitated to open the door immediately but he did. "That was a quick hung out " Matt commented. Harry noticed the nervousness in Matt's voice and frame.
"Ah... Harry wasn't feeling well that's why....." Isaiah said.
"What happened?" Matt totally looked worried and he looked at Harry.
Harry walked in after Isaiah "It's nothing.... I felt a dizziness when we......" Harry paused himself.
He was staring at a man right in front of him. And he was completely a stranger.
He was sitting in their sofa and he had a laptop in his lap. He stood up when he saw Harry.
Harry looked at him suspiciously. The man in front of him has a pair of dark brown eyes and a brown wavy hair. He was taller than Harry and Harry saw he was looking straight at Matt 'for what?' and then him. "Who is this?" It was Isaiah who spoke first.
"Ah.... This is...... My friend.... My friend Kevin" Matt fidgeted. And Harry noticed.
Harry was staring at Kevin continues. "Oh.... Well hello...." Harry heard Isaiah saying.
"Ah..... Kevin, this is..... This is Isaiah my friend and..... This is..... " Matt was fidgeting again.
"Harry. Nice to meet you 'Kevin'." Harry gave Kevin a shake hand but didn't smiled and didn't averted his eyes from his face. "Nice ta meet ya Harry. I know you guys from the show. And It's a great one." Kevin said in his sexy Scottish accent. and Harry noticed his eyes dropped at Matt when he spoke.
Harry nodded without dragging his eyes. Isaiah too shook his hand and thanked him. "Oh, Harry, is this the kevin you asked?" Isaiah looked at Harry.
Harry felt Matt and Kevin dropping their jaws. "What?" Matt asked almost a sudden..
"Oh, Harry was asking about a Kevin last night." Isaiah said.
Matt snapped his eyes at Harry but Harry was busy at watching Kevin And it made Kevin uncomfortable.
"Ah.... I gotta go... See ya guys bye." Kevin managed to say before leaving. "Oh, i think I too gotta go. Take rest Harry. Bye Matt" Isaiah too left..
Harry walked to his room. "Harry," Matt called and Harry stopped.
"Are you alright? Do you want anything?" Matt asked in concern.
"I'm good. It's just a headache" Harry didn't looked at Matt and walked again.
"I'm sorry for last night" Matt said.
Harry turned to see Matt and his eyes lingered on him before saying "it's alright." And the door of Harry's room clicked lock.