Chapter 36

It was midnight.

Harry sensed someone in his bedroom. There wasn't any light but He can say that was Matt. He saw Matt placed something near his table lamp. Harry couldn't figure out if that was for real or another nightmare.

Matt opened the door and glanced back at Harry for a moment before leaving that room.

Harry immediately woke and sat up immediately on his bed. He blinked his eyes before rubbing it to see through the dark. He reached out and switched on his lamp. Harry saw a letter beside the lamp. He picked it up and read.

" Harry, I'm going somewhere with Kevin. It will take a few days. I will be back soon. Dom will come tomorrow.
please don't worry about anything.
Take care of yourself Harry.
- Matt."

Harry heard the sound of a car. He opened his door and ran to the hall.

Matt dropped his bag to the back of that car and he opened the passenger seat door. Suddenly the house lightened and Matt heard the sound of their front doors open.

Matt sighed and bend down to look inside the car at Kevin.

"Plz wait" he said and Kevin nodded.

Matt closed the car door and turned to see Harry. He was standing there, clutching one hand on the doorknob tightly and the other one was on the doorframe. He was staring at Matt with so many questions in his face.

Matt sighed and walked towards him.
He stood before Harry and Harry's expression didn't change a little bit.

"Harry," Matt opened his mouth to say something but Harry raised his one hand "No more lies" Harry said coldly.

Matt took a deep breath, unable to handle the situation. Actually he didn't know what he should do to ease Harry. "Harry, I'm sorry..... I ......." Matt trailed off..

Harry's eyes went over at Kevin and then back at Matt. "Where are you going ?" Harry asked directly.

"Harry, it's...." Matt couldn't complete. He started fidgeting.

Harry grabbed Matt's both arms "Where the hell are you going Matt?"
Matt looked at him in surprise but say no word.

"Where ever the hell are you going i too will go with you" Harry said with anger.

"No!" Matt said almost immediately.

"Why?"

"It's dangerous."

"I don't care"

"But I do." Matt said.

Harry blinked at Matt. The anger on his face washed away and replaced by something more than worry. He sighed "Why don't you talk to me?"

That question made Matt completely off guard. Harry asked it like he complaining.

"You talks to Dom, Isaiah and....." He looked over at Kevin ".......this guy Kevin, your friend ? whoever he is and....... You are not telling a single thing to me..........Why? .........Why don't you talk to me ...........like you do talk with others?"