Chapter 33

Matt loosened his grip on Harry's hand "You don't like him right?" Matt asked.

Harry opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"I can see that" Matt said again.

Harry's eyes lingered on Matt's eyes for a few seconds "Who is he?" Harry asked.

"He is my friend"

Harry averted his eyes and nodded "Right" Harry smiled without humour.

"I met him in our archery class a long time ago." Matt tilted his head towards Harry.

Harry nodded.

"That boy was the one who bumped into you at that night right?"

Harry nodded again "He is injured and his name is Lin."

Matt nodded. "No parents?" Matt asked.

"No parents No home."

Matt nodded again.

Harry smiled suddenly.

"What?" Matt wondered.

"Nothing. He too said you pretty..... I think everyone thinks that you are pretty." He laughed faintly.

"What about you?"

That question of Matt was unexpected. Harry caught off guard. He stared at Matt a few seconds and he averted his eyes with a gulp.

Harry's eyes occasionally fell to Matt's wide naked upper body and he found Matt's chest hair so 'pretty.'
Harry cleared his throat and averted his eyes.

"Matt what is going on? What the hell are you two doing with guns?" He asked.

"Harry, your accident,..." Matt sighed and continued "I don't think it was one.."

"What?" Harry wondered "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You should believe me."

"No...... it's..... No no.... Omg i can't believe it.... But who?"

"I wanna find that out. 'WE' wanna find that out. Actually Kevin is helping me."

"He is helping you." Harry repeated suspiciously.

"He works for CIA"

Harry looked at Matt with a wide eyes and dropped jaw.Harry's face was full of confusion and disbelief. Matt saw a little fear in his eyes. He placed his palm on Harry's hand. Harry looked at him.

"You don't worry. We will find them." Matt assured him.

"Who were those guys in the parking area and where are they?"

"Kevin traced for that truck driver who caused that accident but didn't find him. Jimmy and Bob will help us to find him or Kevin will make them. They are in Kevin's custody." Matt said.

"You kissed him" Harry said and looked at Matt.

Matt's eyes widened "You saw."

Harry nodded and averted his eyes.

"I didn't" Matt assured.

Harry looked at him in surprise.
"But.... I saw....."

"I didn't kissed him. I promise."

Harry sighed and touched on Matt's bare arm near the patch. "So, these all were for me" Harry said in a low voice.

Matt didn't answer.

Matt's eyelids were heavy . The medicines he had was making him sleepy. Harry saw tiredness in his face.

"How is your pain now?" Harry asked.

"About Which one you are asking?" Matt asked and stared at him. 

Harry just stared into him with guilt. He didn't know how to answer that question.

"Better" Matt said with a painful smile.

Harry took  the sheet and covered Matt's body. "You should get some sleep. You are tired."

"Are you going?" Matt asked and Harry looked at him.

Harry placed his one hand on Matt's arm
"No.... Just get some sleep. I will be here." Harry assured. 

Matt fell into a deep sleep and Harry sat near and watched him sleep.