Chapter 49 : Final Chapter

When Harry was about to leave that room Matt grabbed his wrist.

Harry paused and turned back at him.

Matt pulled him a little close to him "What is this all means?" Matt asked in confusion.

Matt waited but Harry didn't answer.

"You were going to tell me something at that boatyard. You didn't complete it. What was that?" Matt asked again.

Harry just stared at him.

Matt couldn't handle his excitement "Did you got your memories back Harry?" Matt asked. There was a brightness in his face and a prayer in his voice.

"No" Harry finally spoke.

The brightness faded from Matt's face and his grip loosened from Harry's wrist.

"Not everything" Harry continued. Matt stared at him when he spoke.

"I .... I just had a feel like.... Like a deja-vu. I saw something in that room. I saw you fighting with them. I saw they hitting you. I saw you laying on the floor and reaching for me.... And I saw you loosing your consciousness." Harry breathed.

"What?" Matt's eyes widened.

"But...... Nothing else. I don't remember a single thing other than that about us Matt. And I don't know how was our love. How did it felt. I don't think I will get that whole memory back. I don't think I can be your....... Your old Harry." He said.

Matt felt like someone stabbed a knife in his chest. He backed away from Harry with that shock.

"You can't be my.....Harry?" He mumbled to himself and he looked at Harry again with pain and confusion on his face

"But...You...... You kissed me..... You Kissed me."Matt repeated.

"I did" Harry said and he came close to Matt. He touched his face gently.

"Harry,....." Matt's eyes blurred with tears. He grabbed Harry's touching hand and looked at him.

"Harry, why are you doing this..... Please.... Please don't give me any hope If you don't have my memories....." He said.

Harry's heart ached when he heard that. He moved forward and grabbed his face.  He pulled him into another kiss.

Harry kissed him hard and confidently.

"Why not?" Harry asked when they parted.

Harry could see Matt's trembling lips. Harry knows Matt was confused. More he was afraid to be hurt again.

"How can you..... ?"  Matt's eyes were wet.

"Because I feel something with you........." Harry cupped his face and said.

A tear drop fell from his eyes and it touched Harry's hand. Harry moved forward again but this time he pulled him closer to his chest. He rested his head on his shoulder. He hugged him tight. There heartbeat picked up a same phase. Matt didn't hesitate to hug him back. He wanted it. He wanted his Harry back. He is not sure. Not yet. But he didn't dare to let him go now.

"Matt, my brain might forgot you but.... My heart doesn't." Harry kissed on his neck and tears dripped from his eyes "My body doesn't...... My heart always want you.... My body always want you..... And...... I know.... I'm sure that I want you...... I need you Matt. No one else but.....but you.." Harry whispered.

Matt held him tighter when he heard that.

"I like when you are taking care of me. I like when you are being mad at me. I like when you are being kind to me."  Harry said.