Chapter 18

Matt was upstairs. He came down often to grab some water or chips and checked Harry every time. They had lunch together and
Harry read a book and watched tv until 9. pm. 
Harry heard the sound of Isaiah's car. And he jumped from the sofa and unlocked the door. "Miss me?" Isaiah smiled. Harry hugged him with a bright smile. "Hey, Matt " Isaiah wished Matt. And Harry turned to see him. Matt was wearing a full sleeved royal blue button down shirt and a black jeans. Harry raised his eyebrows.
"Hey," Matt wished him back. "Going out?" Harry asked in a suspicious voice. "Ahm....... Yeah.... I will be back soon." Matt averted his gaze. 
Harry nodded and continuesly stared at him. "Dom called me." Isaiah said to Matt. Harry looked at Isaiah.
"For what?" Harry asked.
"He said he and Matt is going somewhere and I'm here to babysit you?" Isaiah tossed his car key to Matt and smiled at Harry.
"What?," Harry asked and looked at Matt again. 
Matt averted his gaze again and walked towards the door. He sensed Harry's suspicious stare in his back. He unlocked the door and turned to look at them. "Take care" Matt said that to Isaiah. Isaiah nodded and Matt once more escaped from Harry's stare. He walked out. 
Isaiah brought some old movie CD's and he played one of it in their player. "Do you know a 'Kevin'?" Harry asked.
"Who Kevin Zegers?"
"No"
"Oh I know a lot of Kevins Harry, Which one?" Isaiah didn't averted his eyes from the tv.
Harry looked at him and he thought a little. "Is Matt have any friend named Kevin?" He asked again.
Isaiah looked at him once and the to tv.
"Idk buddy. I don't know one."
"Hm.." Harry looked down.
"Is everything okay?"
"Yeah... I just heard he talking to some kevin in his phone."
"Hm. Maybe he have" Isaiah smiled.
"Yeah"
Harry looked up at Isaiah and smiled but he had a question in his heart.