Chapter 7

Isaiah parked his car. "Isaiah, you said you will drop me at my home." Harry frowned from the passenger seat.
"This 'is' your home." Isaiah indicated to that two story building.
Harry looked at that building again. Nothing came to his mind. It was like staring at a strangers home. He shook his head and felt pitty for himself. 
Isaiah and Dom got out of that car.
"Welcome back darling" Dom unlocked the door for Harry. He looked at Dom and rolled his eyes before getting out of that car.
Isaiah carried his bags. They walked to front door. 
Isaiah managed to press that calling bell with one of his busy hands. 
No one answered.
He stepped aside for Dom to unlock the door. But it wasn't locked. 
They three stepped inside. 
Isaiah placed those bags in that dirty floor. He grabbed his own waist and shook his head with a sigh. "Dom, i told you to clean this" Isaiah raised an eyebrow at Dom. 
Dom shrugged his shoulders " I told Alberto.... Looks like he forgot." "Oh that's forgivable."
"Thanks"
"F**k you Dom" "I'm sorry man. I was a little busy with finding my best friend from different bars." Harry were staring them back and forth. Finally he gave up and sat on a chair. Dust jumped from that cushion. He observed the hall. His eyes dropped on everything was in that hall. Nothing rang a bell to him. Finally..... There was a photo. He stood and walked towards the fridge. Dom and Isaiah were busy doing cleaning. 
Harry stood in front of that fridge. He looked at a photo that were glued on that fridge door. There was Matt and a cake. Happy birthday ribbons were on the back ground. He had a birthday hat. He was smiling. And He himself were there jumping for cake. His hands was on Matt's waist and his head was in Matt's arms. He was holding Harry and trying to feed a cake piece. 
Harry gasped. The doctors and friends told him some strange storys. But he remember nothing. Matt never came to see him to the hospital after that event. He tried to remember but he remember nothing.
He looked at Isaiah and he was cleaning the sofa. "Is this his house?" Harry asked.
Isaiah glanced in his direction. "Yours" he said. Harry felt his sound a little heavy.
"You and Matt brought this house last year." Dom explained.
Harry looked back at that photo.
"I took that one." Dom said and walked towards him. Harry didn't avert his eyes. He was staring at that photo continuesly.
He was very close to Matt . He looked himself on that picture. He looked at his own smiling face. He was Happy. Matt was happy. "You spoiled that red velvet you know. We didn't got a single piece." Dom leaned to the fridge door and stared at Harry. "Can you help me here a little Mr. Prince of Persia ?" That was Isaiah. 
Dom rolled his eyes "yes sure sir" . He gone to help Isaiah. 
Harry don't know what to do but he suddenly felt guilty for Matt.