Chapter 24

Harry found Matt walking away on that street and he ran towards him. "Matt, " he called and Matt didn't stop.
"Matt wait" Harry grabbed his arm and he turned him to face.
"Leave me" Matt said in a cold voice. And shrugged out Harry's hand.

Harry grabbed his both arms
"Matt, please listen to me."

"I don't want to."

"It was..... It was......" Harry trialed off.

Matt stared at Harry in anger and disgust.

"She is...... She is just my childhood friend. That's all......" He said.

Matt continues thrown daggers at him with his eyes.

Harry couldn't look up at him and he averted his eyes. "Matt, I'm sorry if I......."

Matt's phone buzzed. Harry paused himself and he released Matt's arms. Matt picked up his phone.

"Yeah...... Where?...... I will meet you there within few a minutes." He hung up the call and dialed Dom.

Harry was watching him with confused eyes.

"Dom, you should pick up Harry from 'BLUE'" He hung up.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"No where" He was still pissed off.

"Is that 'Kevin' called you?" Harry looked at him suspiciously.

"None of your f**ng business" Matt fired back and tried to move.

Harry grabbed Matt's jacket "I need to know. Who is he?" Harry seemed pissed off too.

Matt tried to release his jacket from him "Leave me."

"No, Answer me."

Matt struggled for release his jacket "Why the hell you cared?"

He tried to push Harry away from him but suddenly something fell to the ground...... It was from Matt's jacket. They two looked down.

Harry's eyes widened like he saw a ghost. Fear and terror was clear in his eyes.

"Harry, No" Harry heard Matt saying when he bend down and grabbed that pistol from the ground.

Harry was shocked and he turned that glowing black steel in his hands. He looked back at Matt.

"Harry, give me that back.....Now." Matt tried in a calming nd careful voice.

"What is this?" Harry asked. Matt saw his scared eyes at him.

"Nothing. Please give it to me Harry and don't freakout. C'mon." He reached for it.

Harry retreated his hands but Matt snatched that pistol from Harry's and hide inside his jacket.

Matt looked at Harry and Harry was shaking his head in disbelief.
"Where...... where did you got that?" Harry was about to freakout.

Matt didn't answer but stared.

Harry stepped closer to him and Matt stepped back "Where the hell did you get that from Matt?" He demanded.

Matt backed again.

"What the hell is going on?" Harry stepped again. His low voice was pure anger.

"Harry, easy."Matt raised his hands like a shield.

Harry didn't stop. "I deserves to know" He stepped closer.

Matt caught off guard and he tried to move from where she stood.
But Harry was fast. He grabbed Matt's arms and showed his back into the wall. Matt's back hit hard on that wall behind him. Harry squeezed his arms and he pinned him there with his body.

"Talk to me Matt. I need to know the truth. Where are you going? Who the f**k is that Kevin and Where the hell did you get that f***ng gun from?....... TALK TO ME?" Harry yelled at him.

They heard a hone of a car.
Harry didn't loosened his grip and Matt was looking at Harry in a mixed expression.

"Is everything alright buddys?" They heard Dom's voice. "Harry, Matt, are you guys okay?" They heard him again.

"Yes, we are" Matt said to Dom and he tried to release Harry's hold from his body. "Harry, i should go. Please leave me" He whispered.

Harry's eyes were in fire. He slowly released him from his grip. He turned back and walked towards Dom's car.

Suddenly Matt grabbed his arm and he looked back at Matt with disgust.

Harry saw Matt trying to say something. "Don't make your 'friend' wait Matt, You should go." Matt heard Harry saying and he slowly released his arm.

Harry got in Dom's car and the car moved fast on that lonely street.