Airport

Mac's POV
Today was the day. We are going to vidcon! Well technically we aren't going yet but we are going to California. (I don't know where vidcon is so pretend it is in LA).

We are going a week early so I can 'bond' with Will's friends. We have our hotel booked and stuff already. Will's friend Shelby is picking us up from the airport.

Right now I am packing up the last of my bags before we go.

"HURRY UP MAC!" Will shouts down the hall.

"GIVE ME A MINUTE!" I shout back.

"YOU SAID THAT LIKE FIVE MINUTES AGO!" He shouts in a white girl voice.

I roll my eyes and zip up my last suitcase. I walk out of my room and meet will in the kitchen. He takes on glance at my five suitcases and sighs.

"We are only going for a week and a half! Did you pack your whole bedroom or something!?" He laughs.

"No! I only packed half!" I say sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes again and picks up his suitcase. He starts heading out.

"Um... a little help?" I ask innocently.

He lets out a long sigh and grabs two of my five bags.

"Thank you!" I say giving him a small hug.

"Whatever," he grunts.

When we got to the airport we went through security, put our bags in carry-on and boarded the plane. (I've never been to an airport so I'm sorry if I get something wrong!)

We board the plane and take our seats. We take off and begin the [insert amount of time flying here] hour flight.

"Are you nervous?" Will asks out of nowhere.

"Nervous for what?" I ask not looking at him.

"You know, nervous to meet my friends, fans?" He answers me.

"Oh, not really. How bad can they be? I mean, I've met Graser and it can't get any worse than him," I say looking at him.

Will chuckles, "I guess that's true!"

I smile and turn back to look out the window. Before I know it, I've fallen asleep.

I wake up as the plane lands. I yawn and turn to Will who is on his phone. I look over his shoulder and see he is texting in a group chat called 'groins'.

I stifle a laugh and it catches Will's attention.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

I then burst out laughing.

"What?" He asks giving me a confused look.

"Your group chat!" I say in between laughs.

Will then gives me a disappointed look and I laugh harder.

"Attention, we are landing so please stay seated until told otherwise," said a girl over the intercom.

"Look we are here, stop laughing now!" Will says in a fake angry voice.

"Ok... ok... I'll stop!" I say gasping for air as he starts to tickle me.

When the plane lands we get off and grab our luggage from the carry-on.

We exit the airport and I see a girl with platinum blonde hair waving at us. She starts running towards Will. He drops his stuff and gives her a hug.

"Hi Shelby!" He says as they separate.

"Will!" She laughs a greeting.

"Hi Will!" Says a boy with curly brown hair.