Beach Day!

Mac's POV
After we finished breakfast Shelby, Graser, and Liam leave while Will and I clean the kitchen. When we are finally done I hop into the master bath to put my swimsuit on.

I have a lime green bikini with teal polka dots on it. I put on a thin layer of mascara and am ready.

I exit the master and see Will is ready in his usual red swim trunks.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yea, wait... your wearing THAT!" Will shouts beckoning to my outfit.

"Yeah, so?" I say confused.

"It's too revealing! Put something else on!" Will commands.

"What! No! I've worn this in public before!" I rebel.

"Yea well, uh..." Will is clearly cornered.

"Uhhh... you got to make a good impression on my friends!" Will finishes.

"And what does swimsuit have to do with is?" I ask.

"Ugh, fine! You win!" Will grumbles.

I giggle and then we head to the beach. Shelby is already there. She is wearing a white bikini. It looks good on her. We set up our area and then look out into the water.

"Ready?" Graser asks turning to me.

"For what?" I ask.

The boys all look at each other and nod.

"GO!" Liam shouts.

"Wait what-" Shelby squeals as Will picks her up and runs towards the water.

Before I can react Graser and Liam lift me off my feet and head towards the water. They throw Shelby and me into the kinda cold water. Shelby screams really loudly. I shout some not nice words.

"Geese Mac, language!" Graser laughs sarcastically.

"Ugh! Graser!" I shout before jumping on his back.

While he is in shock I use the momentum to push him into the water. Will and Liam laugh.

"What are YOU laughing about?" Shelby asks innocently.

"Yeah you next!" I say as I leap onto Will.

Soon we are all in the water, playing and splashing.

Liam's POV
After our little, 'water wars' the girls get out to gossip. Will is out flirting so me and Grase are just shilling.

"So, umm Grase..." I start.

"Wazzup!" Graser shouts.

"So umm, about Mac... do you like her," I ask.

"Well, yeah, she's Will sister and is an awesome person," Graser says.

"No, I mean, like her like her," I day clearing his confusion.

"Oh! No," he says.

"You don't?" I ask in shock.

"I mean, she's a cool girl and all and not to mention really hot, but she's not my type! She's also Will's sister! I could never date her!" He answers with a smile.

"Oh, umm, is it bad that I like her?" I ask.

Graser starts to laugh.

"Wait, your serious," he says as he see's how serious my face is.

I nod.

"Dude! That's Will's sister!" He shouts.

"Shh! I know! That's why I'm asking if it's cool," I say nervously.

"I don't care, Will tho..." he says in his robot voice.

"Ok, thanks, just needed to know," I said with a smile.

Then Will came back and we hung out.

Mac's POV
After our 'water war' Shelby and sat sunbathing by our stuff.

"So do you like Graser?" Shelby asks out of no where.

"What! No! Ew!" I respond in disgust.

"Oh, you just seemed so close and flirty with him," she says.

"Shelby, we are friends! That's it! I'd never be with Graser. We sometimes fake flirt to piss Will off but it's nothing real," I reply.

"Oh, ok. Who do you like?" She continues.

"N-no one?" I stammer.

"OMG you totally like someone!" She shouts.

"Shh! No I don't!" I protest.

"Yes you do! Who is it?" She squeaks not giving up.

"Fine! I- I like Liam," I sigh.

"Liam? Eww why!" Shelby laughs.

"He's cute, and nice," I say.

"I guess that's true. He also has a dog so that's probably another thing," Shelby states.

"Wait, HE HAS A DOG!" I squeal.

"Yes, yes he does," Shelby laughs.

After our small conversation we go back to tanning.

A little later the boys cone back for lunch. We spread out our pick nick blanket and pulled out our sandwiches.

"So how is everyone's day?" Shelby asks.

"Good!" The boys answer in unison.

I giggle and reply with, "it's been awesome! I've really gotten to bond with Shelby!"

"Awww!" She smiles.

"I've been hanging with these too losers!" Graser says.

"Us the losers! H maybe but me, no!" Will protests, "if anything you are the loser.

"Hey! Liam shouts.

We all laugh. Then we continue to eat peacefully until something 'terrible' happens.

"AHHH"

"WHAT"

"THERE'S BUG ON MY SANDWICH!" Graser shouts.

"Graser! Wtf dude!" Will says shaking his head.

Shelby, Liam and I laugh. After lunch, we swim some more, joke some more, and most importantly, bond some more. It was a good day. Then we all went home to our hotels. We relaxed in Liam and Graser's hotel until midnight. Then Shelby left and so did Will and I. It was a good day at the beach. I fell asleep thinking about how great today was.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! It was a pretty fun and happy one. So let me tell you guys a story, I had a great idea for this chapter and was planning it out all day at school and when I sat down to write it, I forgot what I had planned. So then I was banging my head against the wall trying to remember. I eventually gave up and made a new idea for this chapter. Anyway, that's my funny story! Have an amazing day or night. I appreciate you all! Thanks for reading! Bye!
Word count: 947