Vidcon Day 1

Mac's POV
Today was the day, vidcon day 1. I was so excited and nervous at the same time! I couldn't wait to meet all the fans. But then what if they don't like me? I got positivity on Liam's video... Now I'm scared.

"MACKENZIE! ARE YOU READY YET?" Will called out breaking my train of thought.

I then realized I was standing in the bathroom, wrapped in a white towel.

"UHH N-NO" I responded nervously.

"WELL HURRY UP! IT'S ALMOST TIME TO GO!" he shouts again.

I sigh. I then grabbed my white crop top that says 'stay true to you' in big black letters and put it on. I grabbed some black leggings and slid them on too. I put on back converse and did my light makeup. (I have the whole outfit minus the the converse😂)

I exited my bathroom and went into the kitchen where will was eating cereal

"Took you long enough," he grumbled.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pop tart. I quickly ate it and then we went to wait for Liam and Graser. As soon as they came we hopped in the car, picked up Shelby, and made our way to the convention.

"We're here!" Shelby squealed as we pulled up to the building.

"OMG I AM SO EXCITED!" I chirped matching her pitch.

"Will, our girlfriends are crazy!" Liam said with a smirk.

"Yea," Will agreed, "try living with one."

"Hey!" I said through giggles.

Shelby joined my laughter and Graser sat their like the third wheel he is. We parked the car and got out. I looked at Graser and he looked at me. We then turned to Shelby who had a big smile in her face.

"Oh no," sighed Will.

"RACE YA!" The three of us shouted in unison.

I sprinted as fast as possible to the entrance. Graser was a tiny bit a head of me and Shelby a tiny bit behind. I pushed myself to run faster and I passed Graser. I slammed into the door which kinda hurt but I didn't care, I won.

"I win!" I laughed doing a victory dance.

"You cheated!" Graser whined.

"How?" I asked.

"Well uhh..." he said clearly stumped.

"Ha! I won fair and square!" I chirped triumphantly.

"Share your victory?" Asked Shelby who had finally came in to finish.

"If course!" I laugh giving her a high five.

"What the f***!" Graser shouts.

"Graser! This is a public area!" Will scolds.

"In other words, don't swear," Liam says putting it into Graser terms.

We all laugh and go inside.

"So whats first?" I ask.

"Well, we have a groins q&a to do in an hour. Then we have a meet and greet so for now we can set up our booth," Will responds.

"Ok, cool!" I say giving him a smile.

We walk to the booth and set it up. Graser sets up the 'Groins' merchandise and then it's time for the q&a. We make our way to the stage place and they set up their mics. Then they lined up waiting to be called out while I watched from the back.

"ALRIGHT ARE YOU READY FOR THE GROINS?" shouted the announcer lady. The crowd went wild.

"Well then please give a warm welcome for KIINGTONG, SHUBBLE, GRASER, AND HBOMB!" the crowd went wild as they went in stage.

"HELLO EVERYBODY! Are y'all ready for a Q&A!" Graser shouted making the crowd go wild.

"First question... you!" Graser said pointing to a girl in the front row.

The announcer lady brought the mic over to the giddy girl to ask the question.

"Would you guys ever consider making a collaborated channel called the groins?" She asked.

"That sounds very interesting and we have thought about it but decided against it due to distance," Liam answered. (Keep in mind that all these questions and answers are made up, idk if any of it is true!)

"Next question, you in the back!" Shelby called pointing to a girl in the back row.

"You and Will are dating right?" She began.

"Yes, that is correct," Shelby said grabbing Will's hand.

"Could you two kiss for us?" The girl finished sweetly.

"If you insist!" Will said cheekily.

He then turned and kissed Shelby. The crowd went wild. After that I kinda tooned out a bit until one question caught my attention.

"Will, is your sister in the back?" Asked a boy in the middle.

"Yes she is," Will answered with a smile.

"Can you bring her out?" Asked the boys sister.

"Sure, MACKENZIE! GET YOUR BUT OUT HERE!" Will called.

The crowed laughed and I slowly started to walk out. The crowd went wild. I smiled and waved to them.

"Want me to get her a mic?" Someone backstage asked.

"No, she's loud enough already," Will answered which made the crowd laugh.

"HEY! GRASER'S LOUDER THAN ME BUT HE STILL GETS A MIC!" I complained which made the crowd laugh harder.

"I'm pretty sure you're plenty loud babe," Liam says grabbing my hand.

The crowd oooed and awwed. I smiled at them and laughed. Then they started chanting for us to kiss. I felt me cheeks go red with embarrassment. Liam then turned to me.

"Lets give the people what they want," he whispered seductively in my ear.

I nodded and he kissed me passionately. The crowd went wild. I deepened the kiss as if no one was there.

"Ok ok thats enough! Liam get off my sister!" Will said pulling us apart which made the crowd laugh.

I answered a few more questions before the q&a was over. Then we went to our booth for the meet and greet. Everyone was so nice and loved me. They sold some merchandise too. When the day was over we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and then we went to our hotel. It was a good first day at vidcon.

Whats up dogs! WackyWolf here and thank you for reading this chapter if Fallen Angel. Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was tired and spent a lot of the day sleeping. Either way, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Have a great day or night! I love you all! WACKYWOLF AWAY! *flies out of room*
Word count: 1050