The Big Day

Mac's POV
Today is the big day, Shelby and Will's wedding day! I look in the mirror at myself. My hair is slightly curled and pinned to the right. My makeup is just winged eyeliner and mascara with red lipstick. My dress is a beautiful baby
blue.

 My dress is a beautiful baby blue

Just then Shelby walks in. Her hair is still cut in a cute bob, but its a bit longer than before. She has it curled and pulled out of her face. Her makeup is almost identical to mine, accept for the freckles she had on her nose and cheeks. Her dress is a beautiful white princess dress. She looks like a real princess.

"You look beautiful Shelbs!" I compliment

"I could say the same about you!" She giggles.

"I can't believe my best friend is marrying my brother today!" I exclaim.

"We're gonna be sisters now!" She chirps.

"Oh, yeah!" I laugh.

We stand there in a peaceful silence for a minute. Eventually, Shelby speaks again.

"Liam's gonna be there, will chose him as a groom's man."

I froze. I haven't seen Liam in almost a year. It ended badly between us.

Flashback

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. But they weren't Liam's arms. They were stronger. And it couldn't be Liam, he was out with Will. I rolled over and saw that the person was... GRASER? Why was I in bed with him?

It was at that moment when I realized I was naked. Then, memories of the night before came rushing back. I remember loving his kisses. I loved his every touch. I loved when he took my virginity.

I struggled to get out of his grip. While doing so, I woke him. Confusion clouded his gaze. Then realization. His eyes widened and he scooted away too.

I rolled over and sat up to get out of bed. Just then the door opened revealing Liam.

"Hey Mac, I- Mac? Why's Graser in our bed?"