Animal Kingdom

Mac's POV
"Mackenzie... wake up," says a calm and soothing voice.

"Five more minutes," I mumble sleepily.

"I SAID GET UP NOW!" The voice yells in my ear.

I squeal and fall off my bed. I look up and see Shelby smiling with Will and Liam laughing their butts off.

"You a$$ hole!" I shout angrily.

"It was his idea," Shelby says pointing at Will.

"WILL YOUR DEAD!" I shout angrily.

"Wanna help us wake Graser," Liam says.

I turn to him with a big grin on my face.

"Hell yeah!" I answer excitedly.

We then run out if our room and tiptoe into Graser's. I creep up next to him.

"Zachary, time to wake up," I whisper using his real name.

"But mom..." he murmurs.

"I said GET UP NOW!" Shelby squeals next to me making my ear bleed yet again.

"What the f**k!" Graser shouts as he falls out of bed.

We all start laughing hysterically. Graser looks at us angrily.

"What the f**k!" Graser repeats.

"They did it to me!" I say between laughs.

"Doesn't make it okay for you to do it to me!" He yells in frustration.

"Chill dude! We woke you for Disney!" Will says putting his hands up to surrender.

Graser rolls his eyes and we go into the kitchen to make breakfast. We decide on just eating cereal.

After we ate we got dressed. I put on my lion king crop top that said 'hakuna matata' and some short shorts. I did my makeup and was ready.

"Are we good to go?" Liam asks as we all gather in the kitchen.

We all nod yes.

"Then lets get this show on the road!" Liam shouts leaving the house thing.

We all get in the car and make our way to Animal Kingdom. We park in the Zebra section, hop on the tram, and get into the park.

As we were getting our bags checked Circle of Life came on. It was magical. (This actually happened when I went to Animal Kingdom).

"Where to first?" Will asks once we are in the park.

"EXPEDITION EVEREST!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

"Ok we heard you Mac!" Shelby laughs.

"So did China," Will mutters.

I glare at him.

"Lets go before Mac kills Will," Liam says pulling me away towards the giant rollercoaster.

We make our way there in get in line. It's only a fifteen minute line since the park just opened. In what felt like no time we were at the front of the line.

Once we buckled into the ride the safety thing came on the speaker.

"So are you scared?" Liam who was riding with me asked.

"Hell no! I love rollercoasters!" I respond excitedly.

"Same!" Liam says happily.

Then the ride takes off. It was super awesome! My favorite part is just after it goes backwards when we go outside and down a sharp turn really quickly. It's such an adrenaline rusher.

We then went through the dinosaur rides which were super fun. Especially the one where you go 'back in time to save a dinosaur.' That one is really fun.

After we went on the rapids. It was super awesome! We got soaking wet!

We then went to the rainforest cafe for dinner. It was super fun and cool.

We then went on Everest one more time before watching the lights show. It was beautiful. Yet another great day at Disney.

What's up dogs! Wacky Wolf here! So Animal Kingdom! Personally my favorite park! It is amazing! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Wacky Wolf AWAY! *jumps out Magic's window*
Word count: 613

Song mentioned in chapter: