Flight to Florida

Mac's POV
"Hey Shelby!" I greet as she hops in the seat next to me.

"Hi Mac!" She chirps back.

"You all ready and buckled?" Asked Liam who was driving.

Graser was in shotgun while Shelby, Will and I sat in the back.

"All good!" Will answered.

"Then off to the airport we go!" Graser shouted as Liam started to drive.

We spent the car ride chatting, singing, and laughing. It was fun. We eventually arrived at the airport.

We got out of the car, went through security, and waited to board the plane. (Again, I have NEVER been on a plane so if something is wrong, that is why!)

"Are y'all ready for Disney?" Shelby asked excitedly.

"Of course!" I answered loudly.

"Mackenzie! Quiet!" Will scolded.

I turned to glare at him then continued talking to Shelby.

"So what park are you most excited for?" I asked Shelby.

"Magic Kingdom! It's the best place EVER! Super Magical!" She responds happily.

"Really? Cool!" I laugh, "my favorite is Animal Kingdom! It's got lots of super cool rides!"

"Flight 332 is now boarding!" The person on the speaker shouted.

"That's us!" Liam says as he picks up our bags.

Shelby Graser and I run to get the best seats.

"We have crazy friends," I hear Will say as he boards the plane.

"Agreed," murmurs my boyfriend.

"We heard that!" I shout behind me.

We sit down in our seats, me in the window, Liam next to me and Graser on the outside. Will and Shelby are in the seats behind us.

Liam Graser and I turned on a movie to watch. We watched a Disney movie if course. We watched one of the originals...

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!

It's one of my all time favorite Disney movies.

After that movie is over we turn on Lion King. Then I take a nap while the boys watch Star Wars. I wake up about an about ten minutes before we land.

"I can't believe we are almost there!" I squeal.

"MACKENZIE! QUIET!" Will shouts from behind us.

I roll my eyes and continue to talk, "what ate you most looking forward to?"

"The water parks," Liam answers.

"Hollywood Studios!" Graser shouts loudly.

"GRASER!" Will scolds.

"Sorry Dad," Graser pouts.

"Don't ever say that again," Will sighs which sends Graser into a fit of laughter.

Then the plane lands and we all make our way off. We grab our bags and get a rental car. Shelby decides to drive, I sit shotgun, and The boys sit in the back.

"Where are we staying?" Graser asks as we start the car.

"Graser, I already told you, we are staying at a resort 10 minutes from the parks!" Liam answers with a sigh

"Cool! Will I get my hotel room?" Graser asks with a laugh.

"Graser, we will have our own little house thing. We are all in one house," I answer slowly so he can understand.

"Oh! Will there be a pool?" Graser asks another question.

"There should be," Shelby answers.

"Ok cool," Graser says.

Then its quiet. I turn on the radio and we all start to sing. Eventually we get to the resort.

Will and Liam check in and get the room key while Graser, Shelby, and I explore.

"A POOL!" Graser shouts happily.

"I told you they had one!" Shelby laughs.

We walk around the area looking at all the pools and other water activities they had. When we explored it all we went back to the check in area where Will and Liam were waiting.

"Lets go!" Liam said.

We hopped into the rental car and drove to our little house thingy. We opened the door and went in.

"WOW! This is beautiful!" Shelby stole the words from my mouth.

"Agree," I said enthusiastically.

"Lets get unpacking!" Will said.

And then we started unpacking. We decided to give Graser the Master while Liam, Shelby, Will, and I took the smaller room that had 2 queen sized beds. We unpacked, watched TV, and order Pizza. We relaxed the rest of the night.

What's up dogs! Wacky Wolf here! Sorry this didn't come out yesterday! I had to babysit. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Luv y'all! Wacky Wolf AWAY! *flies out Magic's window*
Word Count: 717