Birthday

Mac's POV
I woke up late the next morning. Well, later than usual. Today is the big day, my birthday! I have a right to sleep in.

I roll out of bed and see that Liam isn't there. Only an imprint of where he was.

I exit my room and see that Shelby and Will's door is open. They must already be awake too.

I go out into the kitchen and see Will, Shelby, and Liam cooking my favorite breakfast, bacon and Mac N Cheese!

Graser is still asleep, as predicted.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Shelby screeches when I enter.

Her loudness caused Graser to jump up, yell, and fall off the couch. We all laugh hysterically.

"Happy birthday," he mumbles sleepily as he comes and gives me a hug.

"Good morning Graser!" I say with a laugh.

He yawns and sits down at the table. I laugh again at my friend before turning to my boyfriend.

"Happy birthday!" He cheers before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I smile a thank you and turn to my big brother.

"Happy B-day sis!" He laughs, giving me a hug.

I smile at him and we sit down for breakfast. It's delicious. I love bacon in macaroni.

When we finish, Graser, Will, and Liam clean up while Shelby and I get dressed.

I put on a Def Leppard crop top and some short shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail and do my usual makeup.

I exit my room and see Shelby in her 'Bye' sweat shirt with some leggings. She curled her hair again and it looked adorable.

The boys then go get ready while Shelby and I watch Stranger Things on Netflix.

We then lied around the apartment until my party which was at 6.

At approximately 5:45 the first guest arrived. It was my bestie from high school, Sofia.

"Hey Sof!" I greeted her.

"Mac! Happy birthday!" She responded, giving me a hug.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"I've been wonderful! I dumped Brody and found a new guy, that I love, named Alex," she informs.

"Oh! Is he gonna come? I'd love to meet him!" I chirp.

"Unfortunately he has work so he couldn't come," she says disappointedly.

"Awe!" I pout.

"Enough about me, how are you!" She says changing the subject.

"I've been well, my brother took me to LA a few months ago to meet his friends. I also got a new boyfriend," I answer.

"Nice! Oh, can you introduce me to the people behind you," she says mentioning to my fam.

"Oh! Where are my manners!" I giggle.

"You know Will, but the girl is Shelby. She's Will's girlfriend. Shelby this is Sofia" I introduce my two besties.

"Hi!" Shelby squeaks.

"Wazup!" Sofia says shaking Shelby's hand.

"That's Graser, Will's best friend. I think you met him on my last birthday. Grase, you remember Sofie," I motion to Graser reintroducing the two.

"And finally, Liam. He be my new bf!" I say giving Liam a hug.

"Aww! You two be cute together!" Sofia complements.

More people soon arrive and the party starts. Like, really starts. There is music blasting, people dancing, and eating. It was a blast. Until my ex came.

"Mac! Happy birthday!" My ex, Ethan, greets.

"Hey, Ethan," I greet nervously.

I didn't really like him being here. We didn't really end well. Long story short he was a tad abusive. So I dumped him. It was a hard breakup because we've been friends since 6th grade and dated all through high school. So it wasn't a really easy break up.

"So how've you been?" He questions.

"I've been good," I respond, "how about you."

"I've been good," he says with a sigh.

I nod and give him a small smile. Then out of no where he says, "I miss you baby! I want you back!"

"Umm... no... I'm sorry, but I got over you. I have a boyfriend," I say fearfully.

He stiffens and his eyes narrow.

"You got over me?" He questions angrily.

I nod. He then grabs my arm and pulls me towards him.

"You will be mine," he growls.

Just them Will comes over. He pulls Ethan off of me and pushed me behind him.

"Will!" Ethan snarls.

"Stay away from my sister!" Will yells.

Liam and Graser then come rushing over. Liam grabs me and pulls me into his arms. Graser goes up by Will to help defend me.

"You can't keep me away for ever!" Ethan shouts before storming out of the party.

I turn to Liam and thankfully kiss him. When I pull away I turn to Will and hug him.

Then the party continues on like normal. We dance eat and do all the other things one would do at a party.

By 10 pm I had probably about 1000 people in my apartment partying. That is 900 more than I could handle. I guess it was ok though because I was having the time of my life!

At 11:30 the cops came. He said there was a noise complaint. He came in and inspected the party to make sure there where no drugs or anything.

Luckily, none of my guests came in with anything like that so we where all good. He just gave us a ticket for noisiness. (Idk if thats a thing but pretend it is).

At around 1:30 people finally started to go home. At 2, it was just Will, Shelby, Graser, Liam, Sofia, and me.

I decided to open my presents from them. I'd open the others in the morning.

Sofia got me a pair of rose gold earings. They where beautiful. I thanked her and opened the next present which was from Shelby.

She got me a 'Best Friends' charm bracelet. It was adorable and I loved it.

The next presents was from Graser. He got me a $20 Forever 21 gift card. I expected no less.

Will ended up getting me a new Def Leppard t-shirt. I loved it, of course!

The last presents I opened was from Liam. It was a key. I gave him a confused look. Then it dawned on me. It was a key to a house that he wanted me to move into with him.

"So, will you move in with me?" He asks expectantly.

I nod and give him a giant hug.

With that, Sofie leaves and we all go to bed. Today was a great day. One of the best birthdays ever!

Word Count: 1091