Shelby's Surprise

Will's POV
I woke up the next morning to my phone dinging. Ugh! Why! I reach my hand out and grabbed my phone. I looked at it.

7:30

7:30! Who is texting me at 7:30 in the morning. My friends know I don't usually wake up until 9! This must be important. I open my phone and go onto the group chat.

Shubs: guys... i've got some important news...

G10: WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAD YO WAKE ME UP AT 7 IN THE MORNING!

H💣: Grase, its 7:30

G10: SAME THING!

WillyWonka: It's actually not but anyway, what is so important?

Shubs: this isn't something to text. meet me at ihop in 20 mins.

Ugh! It's too early for this, but I'd do anything for Shelby. She is the love of my life. I roll out of bed and throw on my red hoodie and some jeans. Now to wake up the devil.

Mac's POV
I was peacefully sleeping until he came in.

"MACKENZIE! WAKE UP!" he screamed in my ear.

I jump up and slap him.

"WILL! WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I shout angrily.

"Ouch!" He shouts rubbing his cheek, "we gotta meet Shelby! It's important."

"And where is this important meeting happening?" I grumble.

"ihop," he says

I leap up and race out of the room, "ihop! What are you waiting for? Lets go!" I shout.

"Mac! Your in you pajamas!"

I stop in my tracks. I turn around, run back to my room, push Will out, and throw a grey sweater on with some jeans. I put on converse and race out the door shouting, "IHOP!"

Once we arrive we see Shelby at a table. Graser and Liam aren't here yet. We sit down with Shelby and wait for the other two. As soon as they arrive we order our breakfast.

"So what is this 'oh so important' thing that you woke us up at 7 am to get us here?" Graser asks as the waitress leaves.

"7:30," Liam corrects.

"What ever! Anyway, what is it?"

So I have some pretty exciting news..."

"Are you pregnant!" Graser shouts. Shelby blushes.

"No! Graser! What!" She shouts.

"What, you could have been," Graser says defensively.

I giggle as Shelby continues.

"Anyway, you guys are gonna have to extend your trips because WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" she shouts.

The boys start cheering and I do to at first but then I realize she said 'world' not 'land'.

"Wait Disney World? That's in Florida. Don't you mean Disney Land?" I ask.

"Nope, we're going to Florida after vidcon!" She says.

The boys cheer more. I still have more questions. Then the waitress comes back with our food. Then we start talking details. I'm so excited! I'm happy I decided to come with Will. This is awesome!

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! It's almost as short as MagicGamer04! Anyway, dey gonna got to didney! Yay! But first vidcon! Stay tuned for the next episode tomorrow! Bye!
Word count: 511