Home Sweet Home

Mac's POV
"MACKENZIE! WHERE IS MY UNDERWEAR?" Will called from the bedroom.

"I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR DAM UNDERWEAR IS!" I shouted back from the bathroom where I was packing my makeup and other toiletries.

"LIAM! STOP THROWING YOUR CLOTHES AT ME!" Shelby shouts from the room.

"I'M NOT! I'M THROWING THEM BEHIND AND YOU JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE STANDING BEHIND ME!" He responds sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at my friend and brother and boyfriend. At least Graser hasn't complained.

"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FOLD MY UNDERWEAR?"

Jinxed it! Well, I don't have anything better to do. I zipped up my toiletries bag and brought out to the door. I set it down and went into Graser's room.

Shelby was already in there. She had a disgusted look on her face as she held the edge of Graser's boxers in between her thumb and pointer finger way out in front of her.

"Want help?" I asked with a laugh as I entered the room.

"Please! This is disgusting!" Shelby squeaks tossing the underwear away.

I laughed and sat down grabbing Graser's undergarments and folding them neatly.

"How are you doing this without gagging?" Shelby asked appalled.

"I've done this many times before," I answer.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Shelby says sympathetically.

I smile and we continued packing, until we realize Graser isn't here.

"Where the hell did Graser go?" I ask breaking the silence.

"I have no clue," Shelby answers.

"Lets find him!" I shout enthusiastically.

Shelby nods. We exit the room and into the living room area thingy. We see the boys sitting on the couch watching YouTube videos.

"What the hell are you guys doing!?" Shelby asks

"Watching videos," Liam says.

"What about packing?"

"We finished," Will responded.

"Not Graser!" I intervened.

"You told us you were done dude!" Will scolded.

"We was far from done! He tricked us into doing it!" Shelby shouts angrily.

"Graser!" Liam shouts, "well did you finish?"

I nodded in response.

"Great! Grab your bags and we'll leave!"

We grabbed our bags, got in the car, and drove to the check out place to check out. Once done, we made our way to the airport.

We stopped at Subway on our way in and got lunch. By the time we got through security it was 12:45. It was perfect timing! Liam lives at 1:15, Graser at 1:20, Shelby at 1:35 and Will and me at 1:45.

We walked down dropping everyone off where they needed to be. Eventually, it was me and will waiting by our Gate.

At approximately 1:30, they started boarding. We got onto the plane and took our seats. Will got the window seat this time.

As they took off I noticed Will open up his text message. Just like we started this trip. Will on his phone.

"This is how it started," I said making him look up from his phone.

"What do you mean?"

"This is how the trip started. We were on the plane and you were on your phone," I answer.

"Yeah, funny! But this time we're going home."

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah... home sweet home."

What's up dogs! Wacky here! Thank you for reading this chapter of Fallen Angel! They be going home! There will be a chapter for sure on Wednesday and maybe one this weekend too. I hope you all have a wonderful day or night. I luv you all so much! Wacky Wolf AWAY! *jumps out of Magic's window*
Word count: 592

Song of title: