You're In Love

Mac's POV
After breakfast at ihop we went back to the hotels. We hung in the boy's room the rest of the day. I normally would have been bored out of my mind cause all we did was watch YouTube. Today, I was hatching a plan. I was gonna get Will and Shelby together.

Step 1: Find out weather or not Will likes Shelby back.

I new exactly how to do that. I had a mini plan in my plan. The first step was to get Will's attention. To complete that, I would flirt with Graser. After he notice me flirting he'll pull me away to chew me out. That's when I'll bring up Shelby. Now, to take action.

"Hey Graser," I says flirtatiously, "can we turn on one of your videos? Will's are getting boring."

That got Will's attention. It was working. Now to keep flirting so he'll pull me away.

I scooted closer to Graser and snuggled up to him. Graser looked confused. Liam looked jealous, and Will looked like he was gonna strangle someone.

I let out a sigh. What else could I do to make Will pull me away. Hmmm. I got it.

As I'm snuggled up to Grase I murmur, "Play along."

He nods his head ever so slightly. He then puts his arm around me pulling me in closer. Will is glaring daggers at us. It's working. One more thing. I tilt my head up and kiss Graser's cheek.

Will looks like he is gonna explode with anger.

"Mac," he says through gritted teeth, "can I speak with you a moment!"

I nod and get up. I turn and mouth to Graser, 'thank you,' he still looks confused but nods anyway.

As soon as we are out of ear shot of every one, Will turns to me. I can feel the angry vibes radiating off him.

"What the hell was that!" I growls quietly.

I let out a small evil giggle.

"What!" He snaps confused.

"You think I like Graser!" I laugh.

"Wait, you don't? Then what the hell was all that!" He whisper shouted.

"To get your attention. I need to ask you something," I answers still laughing a little.

"Why couldn't you just ask to talk to me alone?" He asks with a bit of anger in his voice.

"What's the fun in that?" I giggle.

He roles his eyes and sighs, "what do you want?"

"Do you like Shelby?" I ask in a serious tone.

"What! W-why are you asking me this! I-it's so out of the blue!" He says nervously.

"You like her! Don't you!" I say in triumph.

"Y-yeah, I'm in love with her," he says quietly.

I let out a little squeal of excitement.

"You can go now!" I chirp as I skip back to everyone.

I plop done next to Liam still giddy at the fact that Will like Shelby.

"Step 1 complete!" I murmur to myself.

Liam must have heard cause he turned to me with a confused look.

"I'll tell you later!" I giggle. We then continue to watch YouTube.

After a couple of hours we all start to get hungry.

"I'M STARVING!" Shouts Graser.

"Me too!" Grumbles Shelby.