Will's Plan

Liam's POV
It's one month until our wedding and Mac has convinced me to to tux shopping. She already has her dress and pretty much everything else figured out.

"So when are you gonna meet the boys?" Mac asks as we sit down for breakfast.

"We're gonna meet at subway for lunch and then shop for tuxes," I respond as I take a bite of my breakfast sandwich.

"So I get you all morning!" She smirks.

"Remember, abstinence!"

"That's not what I meant!" She exclaims, her face turning a light shade of pink.

"Then what did you mean?" I ask.

"I meant you can film a video with me!'

"Oh!" That sounds fun!" I laugh.

"We're gonna do the boyfriend does my make up challenge!" She announces.

"Again?" I sigh.

"No, this is going on MY channel and you do MY makeup."

"Ooo that sounds like fun!" I cheer with an evil chuckle.

"Just let me get my stuff!" She shouts before running upstairs.

By the time I finish making a mess of my fiancé's face, it's 10:58. I told the boys I'd meet them at noon. I have an hour. We decided to just watch some TV until I had to go.

I reach Subway and see that Graser is already in there ordering a sandwich. I walk in and greet him when I find that he and will already have a table. Parker and Sigils arrive 5 minutes later. We order our sandwiches and then just sit, chat, and eat.

"I can't believe you're marrying my sister in a month!" Will exclaims.

"Yeah, I always thought I'd end up with her!" Graser puts in.

I shoot him a glare, "watch it mister."

"What! We're friends! Nothing more!" He defends.

"You can trust Mac, she'd never cheat! Especially not with him," Will adds which sends us all into a fit of laughter.

When we all finish, we hop in our cars and drive to the tux place. I end up getting this tux:

And the others got this one:

Once we finished, we decided to go bowling! It was actually pretty fun! Will won, Graser used bumpers, and Parker got a gutter ball on almost every turn

When we finished, we went out for an early dinner. We went to Cheesecake Factory and it was delicious.

After, Sigils and Parker had to go home. Graser, Will, and I decided to go to a bar. On our way home Will asked to stop at Jerrod's. 

"What're we doing here? I wanna go home!" Graser complained.

"I need a ring for Shelby," Will answered.

"Ooo are you gonna propose?" Graser inquired.

"Yeah, I plan to do it at Liam's wedding," Will answers, his face turning a bit red.

"Oooo! When are you gonna do it!" I ask excitedly.

"I'm gonna make a speech during your reception. At the end, I'm gonna say 'I can't believe my sister's married and I'm not! But I think I'll change that right now.' Then I'll turn to Shelby and say, 'Shelby Grace, every moment with you makes me happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?' And hopefully she'll say yes."

"Awwww!" Graser coos.

"That's so sweet!" I sigh.

"I want the moment to be perfect and I want to remember it forever. So, Graser, can you tape it for me?" Will asked.

"Sure! Anything for my best bud!" Graser replies happily.

Will ends up picking out this ring:

"Beautiful!" Graser exclaims.

We then all go home for the night. It's about 8:30 when I walk in the door. Link run s to greet me. I see that Mac is sitting on the couch watching Gray's Anatomy.

"So how was it?" She asks.

"Lots of fun! And I found out that Will has a plan!" I answer excitedly.

"Ooo! What's his plan?"

"He's gonna propose to Shelby during his speech at our wedding reception!"

"Aww! My big brother is growing up!" She coos.

"And the ring is beautiful! That's why I was home so late," I continue.

She gives me a small kiss on the lips, "I can't wait for our wedding!"

What's up dogs! Wacky here! Sorry this chapter was out late. I've been busy with 8th grade promotion stuff. I've been extremely busy with the end of the year. So this the second to last chapter! Final chapter should be out sometime between tomorrow and next Wednesday. Until then, Wacky Wolf AWAY! *flies our Magic's window*
Word Count: 756