More Than Words

Mac's POV
It's been about six months since Christmas and vidcon is in 3 days. Graser is already here in LA. He's staying in Will and Shelby's spare room.

"See you after work!" I call as I leave the house.

I arrive at work and, well, work. At the end of the day, I find Nicky. I walk up to her with a smile.

"What's up Mac!" She greets.

"Can I have the next week days or so off?" I ask in an angelic tone.

"What for?" She answers with a question.

"It's vidcon and my family and friends and I like to vacation," I answer.

"Well, I guess... I can get Felicity to cover for you," she sighs.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" I cheer while giving her a hug.

"Have fun Mac!" She calls as I leave.

I hop in my car and drive home. I open the door and Link runs to greet me. I pick him up and give him a kiss.

"Mac?" Liam calls from the basement.

"Yep!" I say running downstairs and into his office, Link still in my arms

"Sup babe!" He greets while getting up to give me a kiss.

"Hi!" I answer while putting Link down.

"So, did you get the week off?" He asks.

"Yep!" I chirp.

He gives me a kiss in response.

"Good. We're going out to dinner with the gang tonight," he continues.

"Sweet!" I answer.

The next few days where us hanging out. It was fun. We ate ALOT of pizza. Now, today is the day. The first day of Vidcon.

"I cant believe it's been a year since I met you all!" I mention as we get out of the car.

"One year since I met my best friend," Shelby coos.

"Awww! Thanks Shelbs!" I laugh while giving her a hug.

"One year since I met the love of my life," Liam says.

"Smooth babe," I laugh.

Will turn to Shelby. He opens his mouth but then closes it. We all laugh.

I then glance at Graser. A smile creeps onto his face. We both glance at Shelby. She nods.

"Race ya!" We all shout.

We race to the door, just like the first vidcon. I quickly took the lead. But, at about the half way point, Graser passed me and took a strong lead. Graset won. Shelby was last again.

"Ha! I win!" Graser boasted.

"How are you so much faster than me?" I pant.

"I've been hitting the gym," Graser answers while flexing his muscles.

When Will and Liam catch up, we go in the vidcon building. We set up our groins booth when we get there.

Oh yea! I'm in the groins now!

Anyway, we do a few meetups, sign a few posters, and sell a bit of merchandise. Then it was time for our first panel of the day. Exactly 12:30, we headed to the stage. We got our mics and the panel started at 1:15.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls! Please welcome to the stage, THE GROINS!" The announcer lady shouted.

The crowd went wild as we all raced out.

As soon as the noise died down, Liam spoke, "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the groins panel! Now before we start, there's something I gotta do."

Just then, a guitar starts playing over the speakers. I instantly recognize it to be the intro to the song 'More Than Words' by Extreme. I love this song.

Then Liam speaks, or rather sings:

Saying I love you 
Is not the words I want to hear from you 
It's not that I want you 
Not to say, but if you only knew 
How easy it would be to show me how you feel 
More than words is all you have to do to make it real 
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me 
'Cause I'd already know 
What would you do if my heart was torn in two 
More than words to show you feel 
That your love for me is real 
What would you say if I took those words away 
Then you couldn't make things new 
Just by saying I love you.

Then the guitar loops. I glance at Liam and he reaches into his back pocket. He gets down on one knee and continues:

Mac, I love you. But saying it isn't enough. So by more than words, I mean marriage. So, will you marry me?

The audience seems to hold their breath. My heart has stopped and I'm crying. I finally find my voice.

"Y-yes!" I whisper.

The crowd erupts into cheers and claps. Liam and I share a kiss as he slides the beautiful diamond ring onto my finger.

 Liam and I share a kiss as he slides the beautiful diamond ring onto my finger

What's up dogs! Wacky Wolf here! So, I have many things to say. So there's gonna be a list.

1.) I love and hate this chapter. I love it because it's a beautiful chapter and I've been planning it since the the Disney World chapters. But I hate it because it marks the beginning of the end. Yep, this book is ending. Only 3 more chapters!

2.) Like I said, this book is ending. But, this book has potential for a sequel. I have plenty of idea's and plans already drafted out. But I want your guys' opinions. Would you be interested in a sequel?

3.) Remember the chapter 'Girls Day'? Well, I promised that the boys POV would be in my one shots book. But I never did it. But, it's out. I did it. After months of procrastinating, I got that out. Also, I made another Fallen Angel related one shot. It's about Will finding out that Mac works at Hooters. I think it's pretty funny. So check both those out in my One Shots book!

4.) The new cover! I'm sure you've all seen it. I drew it by myself on an app called ibisPaint. It's a free app and I recommend it 'cause it has layers. But the point is, the new cover is my original. I drew it.

5.)I got and art Instagram account that you guys can follow. It's called wacky_arts . Go check it out! Again: wacky_arts

So thats all the announcements. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's titled after a song. Check it out down below. Until next time, WackyWolf AWAY! *flies out Magic's window*
Word Count: 1070

Song: