Ch. 1 Moving Day

The Halliwells are the most powerful group of good witches the world has ever seen. The power of three or the Charmed one as the Wicca world loves to call them. It consisted of three sisters: Piper, the oldest, Pheobe, and Paige. Together they are the charmed ones. Piper is married to Leo while Phoebe and Paige are married to Coop and Henry. They all have three children, however, Piper and Leo's children are prophesied to be the next generation Charmed ones. Wyatt (17), very tall at the height of 6'2, muscular because of football and have blonde and blue eyes. He is the oldest of the three siblings. Chris (16) is tall also but average build and have brown hair and green eyes which he inherits from his late aunt Prue. Melinda, the youngest of the three, age 14, has long brown hair and brown eyes. She will be freshmen at San Francisco High where her brothers where her older brothers will in their Junior and Senior year as well as vanquish demons that roam San Fransico on the side.

---

A moving truck stop in front of the house and three people exit it at 11 AM Saturday Morning.

"Wow, this place is amazing," Johnathan states as he stares up at the house that will be in his family for some time. He is average height will blonde hair and brown eyes. His wife has red hair and green eyes and is 5'2, while their son Clark is tall at 5'10 and have dark brown hair and hazel green eyes.

"Yeah it is beautiful," Martha states as she turns to look at her son to see if he have any options on the house.

"It's cool," Clark states as he looks at the house then back at his phone to text his friends from Smallville.

"Clark, I know you will need time to adjust to this new place but you will love it. Hey, you will be in contact with your old friends and make new ones too," Martha states understandably as she looks at her son.

"You are right," Clark replies. "I am sorry."

"That's alright son," Jonathan says. He turns to his wife and grins, "it will be an adjustment for all of us. After all, we do have a California state senator here to congratulate."

"Of course we do," Clark deadpans, smiling as he looks at his mom. "I am so proud of you."

"Thanks, baby," Martha draws as she pulls her husband and son into a hug.

"Now Clark you know the rules," Johnathan says seriously as he turns back to his son.

"Yes dad," Clark replies. "No powers unless necessary."

"Good," Johnathan states as Johnathan and his family begin to walk up the steps to their new home.

"Let's pick out your rooms and we will unpack," Johnathan states.

"Sounds good," Martha and Clark states. They all check out the house which has beautifully furnished along with having a sun room with family room, kitchen on the lower levels and upstairs are two bedrooms and one master bedroom and one bath.

Clark looks around the house and nods.

"Home sweet home," he states as he put his bags and backpack down on the bed. He begins to unpack his belongings which are his laptop, gaming systems, and clothing. Once he unpacks everything he begins to put the laptop on his desks along with his other notebooks that he will be needing for the school year. He places all of his clothes, socks, underwear, towels, and sheets in his closet, bedside drawers. Once he is done he decides to go downstairs to the kitchen where he sees his parents are there since they finish unpacking and having coffee with some late brunch.

"Clark has some pancakes," Martha states as she places some on her son's plate.

"Thanks, mom," Clark replies she hands him the plate which he starts to devour because of his hunger. Once he is done he decides to head to the family room to watch some television with his father when the door bell rings.