preface

Everything was perfect, everything had been going fine.

We were heroes, we were gifted with super human abilities. Given the opportunity to change the world.

And we did.

We saved many lives, protected our city, solved near impossible cases. We were the hope that everyone had been waiting for.

It was perfect, everything was perfect.

Until it happened. Until that unforgettable event happened, that left many shocked, hurt. Betrayed.

The day that left me confused, and more heartbroken than ever.

Why would he do that? Why did he? I thought he loved me, I thought we loved each other.

I thought we were in love.

We were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together that's what he promised me.

But then he turned his back on us all.

He left not only his friends and the people that depended on him, but he left me. His one and only lover, shattered.

He turned his back on us, and I didn't know if I'd ever forgive him.

But I also didn't know if I could ever stop loving him, wishing he'd come back to me.

It hurt so much to still love him as much as I did. But I did.

I was still in love with the boy who betrayed the world, but most of all, betrayed me.

Zayn Malik is his name.

~

tell me what you think x